That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Sounds cool. How’s yo day though?

1 Like

right now i’m fine.

i wasn’t fine before, but i was gonna get better so i was overall not in a pickle.

1 Like

i’m in class

2 Likes

Tmw I have a dream about going to Georgia and coming across a vampire who was showing me how he was the “one” for me and explain through tarot cards and his star sign Aquarius.

Also before this dream, I had another of my mom dying and coming back to life which I was scared she become a zombie.

I need to stop eating before bed.

1 Like

Tmw your current project is going so well that your home gets a power outage

1 Like

Another new drawing :joy:

3 Likes

TMW you question the conversation at dinner…:

12yr “mum you can turn me in to a werewolf”

17yr “me a vampire…”

12yr “ and when I kill because we know I will, I will bring the bodies back to (sister name)”

Me “ok…:thinking: why”

17yr “Because I can drain the blood , freeze the body then put it through a Wood chipper”

Yep there a chip off the old block…:joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s really kinda funny.

3 Likes

I don’t know where the fuck their going to get a wood chipper from :joy:

2 Likes

If i have an enlarged spleen and it’s feeling really sore you think I should try to see my dr?

4 Likes

Yes, baby girl. The spleen is important and fights germs in the blood. If it is swollen it could mean something is blocked and it’s not filtering blood properly.

2 Likes

Is the there an urgent care open? I would call them. Just because I worry it will get worse before tomorrow.

3 Likes

Well, I just put a deposit down and will getting my tattoo of The Goblin Key next week :mushroom:

5 Likes

That moment when…you’re trying to decide if you need another tarot deck…

6 Likes

Need is a strong word.

3 Likes

Well it’s been enlarged for a couple of years but when I lived in VA they didn’t want to take it out because it would weaken my immune system.

But now it feels very sore.

2 Likes

You don’t. :raised_hand: :stop_sign:

1 Like

What one are you look at?

1 Like

Sometimes it hurts … But now it feels sore. Like touch the area is very sore.

2 Likes