That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

The kybalion? This is all based on Hermetic philosophy and loosely mirrors Kabbalah, except a bit different and more practical in its application. If you want to really get far with metamagick, expect a lot of meditation on the nature of the world, how the macrocosm and microcosm reflect and interact with each other, how time works, and how the mind relates to reality. It will break you a little, as far as logic and mentality, but it is potent.

3 Likes

TMW you go to work on Monday morning and half of your coworkers are “sick” already. It’s just me and the boss. Now the government decided that children whose parents work in supermarket or in electricity or water supply can come to the kindergarden too. So we might have one or two children the next 5 weeks

5 Likes

Sick or monday? :thinking:

4 Likes

Sick because we don’t have children atm and they don’t see why they should come to work now.

4 Likes

Thats the spirit! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I can only say it in german: In solchen Zeiten trennt sich die Spreu vom Weizen.

3 Likes

Tmw I just had the vision of an angel with silver armour, in what seemed like a battlefield in ashes, red wings (what I get remembering again is transparent wings covered with blood) Despot attitude, observing me from above.

I didn’t remember the
concept of transparent wings/feathers.
Also, I almost forgot how much strength the wings can have and be used as a weapon to defend or kill.
Crazy.

1 Like

TMW everyone’s freaking out about the flu without realizing the real danger is the criminals that will be taking advantage of this time of false crisis and the martial law that will most likely be declared

4 Likes

"[quote=“Helena, post:1662, topic:100122”]
: In solchen Zeiten trennt sich die Spreu vom Weizen.
[/quote]

“In such times, the chaff separates from the wheat”? I believe we have a similiar idiom in english as well.

2 Likes

Tmw after seeing the despair in my coworkers’ eyes over the conoravirus meeting, I made a lame joke to get them to laugh a bit.

“I don’t know about the rest of you, but when we have a beer at the end of all this, I am not ordering a Conora.”

5 Likes

PSA that the Spring or uɯnʇn∀ :australia: Equinox occurs on this coming Friday 20th at 03:49 UTC. :+1:

7 Likes

Tmw wife caught wind of a shopper looking to buy up baby formula to sell outside of the store so she bought the last three before that shopper could get it and proceeded to pass out to local families who were not able to go to the store due to work so they are taken care of during these state of panick

10 Likes

Lots of people do that. One couple bought up a bunch of toilet paper and sold for double price.

Oh, I know. What those people are not realizing that if things start getting real desperate, they are putting a target on their back. When push comes to push, blood often will be shed for supplies when things get really bad. Desperate people can be the most dangerous

3 Likes

I won’t shed a tear for scalpers in that case

1 Like

Agreed, got to lay in the bed you make after all.

1 Like

I did this with baby wipes and TP. I only got a couple
Of each but I’d a family truly needs it I have it.

2 Likes

That is why we need 5d Earth which many people are trying to bring. 5d Earth will make this physical plane so vibrationally high that this Earth will be extremely close if not part of the spiritual world. Then you can have much easier manifestations like you can have in the spirit world

tmw a customer gets a nervous breakdown because you refuse to break out the golden dental filling of a dead relative before he gets cremated.
And thats why I fucking hate people.

6 Likes

That is only if you care to live in earth without running out of supplies as much.