That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

But surely you’re good as long as you don’t try to use the same oven? :thinking:

:smiling_imp:

The UK MAKES loo roll and apparently exports £130m a year, yet people are going mental for it, shelves stripped and stores struggling to catchup. Bizarre.

“Just in time” stocking policies more than any global shortage, but the supermarkets are e-mailing around telling people to stahp already.

This is what happens when people aren’t preppers. :man_shrugging:

Smallest sign of a disturbance in the force, and they try to acquire weeks’ or months’ worth of food and supplies in a single weekend, wiping it out and leaving some others with genuinely nothing.

8 Likes

Oh yummy!

2 Likes

:ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

I am not what you would call a prepper, but if people really want to do that it’s better to do it incrementally over time. That means a few extra cans of food or other supplies when you shop that is meant for storage. That way you build up a sensible amount of reserves over time without breaking your bank or causing an artificial shortage with last minute panic buying. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

It’s really sad what don’t get is the stock pile of water and milk. This isn’t a hurricane. We will have running water. Milk spoils so what is a 10 gallons going to do for a family of three or four?

2 Likes

TMW me trying to just ale and cook like a normal human keeps setting off the fire alarm in the apartment.

I lost the puppy and ways like where did he go…

I found him…

4 Likes

Tmw feeling quite light today and feeling like I am making progress with Beelzebub. Might finish that Baal Kadmon book about him when I get some free time

And tmw name change. While Tiberius was a good name to remind me to strive to be better, reminding myself of my roots is just as important

4 Likes

TMW you get the job you have been working towards, but it is in a bakery as the world comes apart.

2 Likes

I had a dachshund who would jump in bathtub if the fire alarm went off. Even ones on television. She was very sensitive.

2 Likes

Yea he just turn 5 months old today. He was really scared and it kept going off. I was beyond annoyed. My kid told me to learn how to cook. Nothing was burning. :joy:

1 Like

Tmw my mom says that when a bottle of wine it breaks in your home it’s a good omen and protection, it’s a huge loss, don’t lie to me!

1 Like

Tmw my cat is apparently not a big fan of Raphael. No problems with chanting the Marbas Enn with my door closed, but when I move onto the Raphael mantra, immediate meowing, scatching the door and after a minute, he manages to open the door and settles himself on my lap… :sweat:

2 Likes

This was my thoughts. And a mess especially if it’s a bottle of red wine.

2 Likes

The bottle sacrificed itself for the gods!

(Yeah, was red wine, oops)

2 Likes

Was it on carpet or hard floor?

Hard floor, it was easy to clean, but the smell of alcohol impregnated the kitchen :’(

1 Like

Oh gook on the clean up… boo on the smell.
I hope the god like it.

TMW nobody wanted to know you before you became a model, dates would be cancelled and ghosted, etc. Now they tryna get in my dms asking me out :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That moment when…the stage production you have worked hard on for the last two months may be cancelled due to virus fears, even though there is not a single case in your entire city, and only one on the entire island upon which you live :sob:

Because no one is buying tickets, the company cannot afford to go forward with the show.

2 Likes

How about a livestream? People could buy an internet pass exclusively for the show. It wouldn’t be the same, of course but at least the effort wasn’t wasted and you could perform

2 Likes