That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

TMW you’re thinking about baking a cake. :thinking:

3 Likes

Do it. It keeps your hands from choking a mofo and your house smells lovely at the same time.

4 Likes

I don’t know about that one, I’ve made one while really debating taking someone’s eyes before. But then again, that is what mixing manually instead of with an electric hand mixer is for lol as bad as it sounds, I think the need to vent emotions may have played a role in why we knead bread dough today.

3 Likes

That looks amazing!

2 Likes

Wow, awesome looking cake @A_Pariah.
I would so pay money for that. Maybe you should look into baking cake’s as a side job under the table

1 Like

I would rather not, also my main job kinda restricts me from taking side jobs in any food-related profession :smiley: But thanks.

@Angelb1083 thank you, too!

4 Likes

Ok this made me laugh it was on FB and kinda really true for here.

6 Likes

It’s a good
Hobby to have though. Especially for times like this.

2 Likes

TMW i think I pissed some ppl off when I said the rapture was just a herding for all the sheep minded to people to be a human sacrifice :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve had poison ivy so I know that one :joy:

Tmw candle from the spell last night left a nice seal wax formation and white soot. Nice

1 Like

Tmw I’m glad I live in an area that still has food, but figuring how and what to buy with Gestational diabetes is a challenge.

2 Likes

Tmw 5hr energy drink only lasts 30mins and now you’re dying from a sleepy high and happiness

4 Likes

I think srilanka will go to a temporary shutdown

1 Like

That glorious moment when your bank account has more money that it should have :star_struck:

6 Likes

Tmw your buddy Susanne shares the wealth :open_hands:

1 Like

Tmw my cake can’t keep up with @A_Pariah’s, it’s just a simple chocolate cake, but it makes me happy nonetheless.

9 Likes

It looks so good!

3 Likes

This is my store

Paper towels :heavy_check_mark:

Toilet paper :heavy_check_mark:

Cleaning stuff :heavy_check_mark:

Yea we ran out of name brand but we still have stuff. And we get a truck every Monday.
So most of what we are out of will be replaced. The only thing we can’t get is hand sanitizer and the wipes.

1 Like

tmw susanne sends some money this way

1 Like