That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

That moment when you come home from work and your son gives you his slide show presentation of why he should have a hamster. :hamster: :joy:

3 Likes

So out of boredom I asked my tarot, to show me qualities the entity (either a Vampire or a Demon) being conjured for me will have. I keep getting drawn to the water, moon, and night sky in the cards.
Overall not half bad pull.

1 Like

Hamsters are a good first pet I think, it should help teach him responsibility. Nothing does that better then taking care of a living breathing animal.
Plus there so fucking cute!

1 Like

He has a dog already and a beta fish and a leopard gecko :joy:
His eguna died so now he’s trying to convience me this will help to ease the pain of LeRoy’s passing :joy:
And with the 20 dollars his loving Papa gave him he can help the costs :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha
I think maybe he’s good on pets for awhile then. He made a good attempt however, A for effort :joy:

1 Like

So important mom to mom question. Did it work?

1 Like

Yes, but not on me. He convinced his older sister to buy him one tomorrow. :joy:

He played to the sister who got into law school. He knew she’d be impressed with the effort.

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Make sure it is of the golden hamster type the Dwarf Hamsters have a very short life span. Like 6 months.

1 Like

Ok thanks :grinning:

I told him the next pet he will have to step it up. We will need a suit and tie along with pie charts and such :joy:

1 Like

My new robes arrived today, a day early. They’re pretty awesome. I just gotta plan out the consecration of them.

3 Likes

Hmmm tempting

You really consecrate robes? I didnt know that was a thing. Interesting.

Are they for a specific type of magic or god/goddess ?

I consecrate all of my tools.

And I haven’t decided exactly how I’m going to consecrate them exactly yet. I have some ideas though.

2 Likes

Cool. Please share how it goes.

1 Like

That was the plan.

2 Likes

You could put an emblem of a spirit on the tool

When people do that , blessings are to be had , like if you put an emblem of Odin on robes in a colour that corresponds to him , he’d bless you when you use them

1 Like

Sweet deck , which one is it

1 Like

Oh, cool thanks. :blush:

Maybe that’s why I always have visions of magicians in black robes :thinking:

Like here for instance

Np, idk , there are a variety of ways to consecrate the items , like Lucifer is supposedly related to Venus , and the colour corresponding with Venus is green , so if you wore green garments with his sigil on it , the results of your workings would likely be far more potent

2 Likes