That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

People treating me like shit and the abuse since I was a small child screwed me up. 22 years of people saying your not worth anything and are just trash sticks with you, that and the actions that accompany such abuse.

1 Like

recovery is possible Rose

1 Like

Why throwing your life away? You could use it like a dagger against the past as well. Just saying.

1 Like

hurts me when i read stuff like this

Do you want to explain that a bit more?
Can I pm you?

1 Like

no rose no need to apologise, you can vent here

Even if I can’t help you, I still want to understand it.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m gonna say something that might upset some people here , you know this is a good concept and idea of balg , but the whole concept of it from the start is disillusioned with reality , most people come here need to work with a spirit and pull out a sigil and start saying all these enns and incantations , most in foreign languages they don’t understand , do you think occultism is a hobby that any beginner can hop on balg and start practicing , no it takes knowledgeable mentors , training the senses knowing energy work and tons of knowledge , in just kind of summarizing my perspective of what sometimes goes on here and is the downfall of people , try working with your crown chakra different stones meditations and frequencies , an unbalanced crown can make you go nuts as well as an unbalanced root chakra will make you feel unstable and unsafe for no reason

2 Likes

Back when energy drinks first came out, I was in college and the only one available was a small little can made by Sobe called Rush. I once drank two of them back to back before my Abnormal Psychology midterm and finished the three hour exam in about 20 minutes, scoring the second highest mark in the class without any studying before hand. The caffeine stimulated my memory recall and I was able to remember everything I had previously heard in lecture, and the teacher was shocked when I handed my test in so early. When I got my test back, she had written on the top, “try to take more time,” lol

After the test, though, I went home and passed out for about 12 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly, I no longer get that kind of effect since my tolerance to caffeine is too high now.

2 Likes

The occult has absolutely nothing to do with my mental health going to shit, also my chakras and energy system are good. Thank you for your input. I never thought I would be pulling off miracles with the occult, I just wanted to find out why I was dragged into it kicking and screaming years ago.

2 Likes

It’s possibly and likely neurotransmitter imbalanced dopamine and seretonin , technology , sugar, bad food mess them up

1 Like

@John_Wick In all honesty, chakra work and psychological stuff doesnt go well if you ask me.Most of people has this fixed seven chakras concept but in reality I dont think thats how it works.Even your fingerprint isnt same as mine, how do you expect chakras to be same. (I know you didnt claim them to be same, I am just pointing out why it isnt the best approach.)

1 Like

Just spent like three and a half hours in deep trance.

2 Likes

My apologies, but I’m not one of those people that will look for occult reasons of illness, when one should check for physical causes first. Then check the occult, if nothing physical checks out

1 Like

It’s not all ruling , if you yave them balanced you can still feel like shit , it’s just a suggestion , it doesn’t hurt to balance them , but yes to think just having all chakras balanced is the key to happiness is delusional

1 Like

What did you experience?

1 Like

A lot. It’s been pretty intense. I can’t really say much about it, but it was crazy.

3 Likes

as you should

3 Likes

Do u guys happen to think about something always that has already happened on the past, maybe a issue or something of yours but u keep on creating the same scene to take control of that moment to make things right which makes you go crazy sometimes cuz its like a loop ur mind created

How to Get out of that loop easily?

Reminding yourself that its over and done and that you can’t change it for your present self.
Make things as right as you can to your own standards NOW to prevent future you from asking the same question in a few years yet again. (Occult answer out from my own experience with the past shoving itself in the present: If these loops already created a life of their own and are dominating and defining everything that you are doing: shadow work. You 100% won’t like it but thats not the point, anyway.)

1 Like