That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

TMW I just finished watching an anime from like 2012 that was actually way better than most of the stuff in the last two anime seasons.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

Yeah, it’s a junk-food character driven high-school romance anime, but the characters are really compelling and the story and character arcs are well executed. It made me laugh, cry, cheer, and squeal (in delight).

3 Likes

TMW everything just hits you and you have a good healthy (I think) cry about it.

3 Likes

Tmw It’s okay, everything will get stable!

Saturn being a cruel harvester and Aquarius the crazy revolutionary af in the next 2-3 years: What did you say, btch?*

Tmw I finally finished my DnD character sheet

TMW you want to do this but unbind from body rather than trap

Why do i always miss heated discussions, there should be somekind of a notification people should get

2 Likes

The succubi argument , it was dumb

1 Like

I can see it.

Somebody fuckn help me I cannot stop buying crystals off Etsy someone put a gun to my head and force me to save my money

2 Likes

:joy::joy::gun::gun:stop

1 Like

Bring a portable mirror, pretend to cjeck your face and makeup while talking to yourself, you’ll feel better and less crazy lol… I think

1 Like

I feel alright, always been talking to myself :laughing:

1 Like

why am i not surprised :joy:

1 Like

summer hit

That moment when you’re initiated into Lilith’s vampiric current :smiling_imp::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

TMW you just wanna cuddle someone cuz quarantine has youcraving some sort of physical attention

tmw
hello, day drinking

2 Likes

This threads name is totally cursed.

2 Likes

This whole thread is fucking cursed

4 Likes

That moment when that moment when is cursed.

2 Likes