That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I miss normal food, but I get to eat like a hobbit with many small meals/snacks that are low carb.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s right. Better yet, see all of it as arrangements or illusions of consciousness.

1 Like

That moment when
you realise the nap you took after getting home from rehearsal was actually 5 hours, not 2 :open_mouth:

6 Likes

TMW you start you Monday by spilling your sweet tea all over your desk :sweat_smile:

1 Like

what?

Tmw while thinking of Beezlebub at work, I walked out into the smoking area on my break right into a very strong odor of a skunk. Well then, I think we covered putrid scents for the day.

2 Likes

I hope it didn’t retain on you clothing

Oh no, I moved to the other side of the building. But that is a good reminder of a creature that breaks down other forms of life (or energy if viewed in more magical terms) into something foul and uses it in a way that suits its needs. Definitely fits the whole decay theme

1 Like

It does for sure!! Thankful you don’t have to spell it for the rest of the day.

1 Like

Right lol. He seems likely to be the next demon I will be performing my sacrament of blood ritual. Essentially, with permission, I take and consume a mixture of my own and the spirit’s energy into order to act as a catalyst for my entire energetic body. I’ve hesitated with doing that with both him and Abbadon, but it seems like that is the direction it is going to go anyways.

So far, I’ve only done it with Belial and Naamah. The energy high fades after a few weeks depending on how often I repeat the ceremony, however my own also seems to shift nature a bit afterwards on a more permanent degree. I essentially become a part of them, and they me, in a way. Or that is the best way I can describe it.

2 Likes

Beelzebub is so multi faceted, he seriously gives good advice, it feels like he knew what I always wanted in life/what I’m supposed to do. He spent a long time listening to me complain me about things, especially mundane ones and starring/observing me. But his vengeance is amazing and I’ve only wished it on 2 people.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to diving more into him :slight_smile: The hesitation I described is something I have felt with Belial, Asmodeus, Abbadon and himself. It has proven to be both that pull and sign that I really need to take the plunge to get to know them more. I used to describe it as fear, not sure what to call it anymore

1 Like

People should be hesitant working with Beelzebub his power feels so intense, so me it feels like an intense love like a protector going back lifetimes. His power is intimidating and feels intense, I feel blessed that he came into my life.

1 Like

anyone can come and send bad energy. AS well as get jealous, which can curse the food

2 Likes

I can definitely see how it can be viewed that way. Intensity does not necessarily mean harmful and that was the impression I got from him so far. He is definitely a power house, no question about that, but I seem to jive with him energetic wise, which is a good sign going in.

1 Like

I love how you read my mind and explain before I need to ask. You really do amazing with connecting with the demons/ spirits you are working with.

1 Like

Tmw I look down at my fire opal right and it is blazing on fire. It normally isn’t this intense

4 Likes

My husband isn’t a fan of his energy, he feels it as dark chaos, whenever he shows himself around him, for the most part he chooses to stay invisible and keeps me invisible. But they get along well enough.

1 Like

That’s pretty, is someone trying to send a message to you?

1 Like