That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I am now.

Tmw you’re attempting to do another bullet journal and the things I put there are becoming reality, it’s working like a petition spell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

tmw the outdoor jacket you bought for not even ten bucks yesterday already payed off. Thank you, cheap sale trophy. I owe you big time <3

1 Like

Is there an entity that goes by Satori?

Tmw I want to rewatch True Blood again but I think one of the best parts of the show is forever ruined in my mind.

which part and why :?

Just some of the stories I’ve heard about one the stars takes me back to a dark period in my life, (nothing to do with the actor). More of the person who told me.

Of course. Doesn’t everyone?

That moment when…it turned into quite the lovely day :sunny::sunny:

2 Likes

Google is your friend.

Literally the first result.

2 Likes

I looked that up plus there is a Yokai with almost the same name that reads your mind

Then there you go. You already answered your own question.

1 Like

Was it outdoors

TMW you just don’t understand why Zatanna is an overlooked and underrated character in Injustice. Zatanna main player here and I have sooo much fun using her. :3

1 Like

Who’s that? I play injustice 2 with my little brother and kick his ass so easily with red hood

Mi main intention doing this agenda is organizational to manage my activities better on a daily level, and on a subconscious level it’s like magick: focus = manifest.

And with this intention, the notebook it’s charged. Sometimes I overly project sensations, feelings and
and predictions in this personal object that is constantly updated with my energy. Maybe that’s the reason why in some parts it is potentialized as a kind of mundane book of Shadows

2 Likes

Ah, TMW my hair is a nice vibrant shade of purple like my profile pic again.

1 Like

Tmw something happens to you astrally and you feel it physically. My ass cheek hurts… Someone needs to lose his flogger.

2 Likes

Tmw I feel unusually emotional, probably Mercury Retrograde, which I’ve tried to ignore and then they just hit me harder.

2 Likes

Fully loaded nachos

3 Likes

It is dangerous to post food online, at least before eating it. in my opinion