That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

tmw an Ouija board session with three spirits spells out a very specific antibody drug that sounds like it has something to do with you and your health.
Is this some kind of astral online doctor service???

4 Likes

Just print out the pictures and see which one calls to you the most.

I am itching to get a new deck. But I have soo many already.

1 Like

Itā€™s a toss up between Gilded Royale tarot and the Witches Tarot, Iā€™ll toss a coin or something to decide. They both pull me equally.
Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

I am really bonded with my Witches. It is my favorite.

1 Like

Tmw making chocolate dipped shortbread cookies because I can really. Got to love pantry raids

3 Likes

I own witches tarot as well Its a beautiful deck and amazing pull.

1 Like

I originally read that as panty raids

facepalm

No more Animal House type college comedies for me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol got to love those moments.

1 Like

They seem to be occurring quite frequently to me these days. Only goes to show where my head is at lol

2 Likes

Nice, I think Iā€™ll be happy with either deck, I do plan on getting both eventually.
Their both beautiful decks, I think Iā€™ll start with the witches tarot deck however and get the Gilded Royale deck later. You and Angelb1083 convinced me to get the Witches deck.

2 Likes

Lol I am sure many are at that point. Timing perfectly with a possible global shortage of condoms in the near future. Apparently, quite a few of the factories that produced them have shut down due to the virus, with the exception of a UK company that is running half staffed.

2 Likes

A condom company ā€œhalf staffedā€ hu hu :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

One might say their production is becoming flaccid.

3 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Tmw you do a unbinding & your hands get really hot (mine are normally cold or a lower temp than my upper arms)

My kid was playing with my witches tarot deck. So I told him to pull a card. He hands me the three of swords. I honk I just got the best look at what is going on with him since his dad left.

He also asked for an herbal bath today too.

2 Likes

That moment whenā€¦your pizza has arrived :yum:

3 Likes

Guess what I am getting Milk shakes.

1 Like

Tmw why Iā€™m feeling hope?