That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Probably the same one that wants me to hear Holsts “Jupiter: Bringer of Jollity” as some kind of prog metal track

1 Like

It’s the “I can make you a musical genius but you’re gonna drop some weird ass shit” - demon I guess.

1 Like

Dude never dropped weird ass shit per se but…(its sadly a bit damaged but its also old AF)

2 Likes

TMW the work day is down. Today was dragging. But I think I can start relaxing with the work from home…

Next adventure homeschooling while working 8 hrs from home… school though is work at their own pace and time as long as it is done that day.

2 Likes

So what’s the protocol for ones that passed form the coronavrius? Do you still have to work with them?

2 Likes

The same that goes for every dead person that has some kind of transmittable disease written down in the death certificate. Business as usual with more safety precautions.

2 Likes

TMW an idiot thinks djinn are Lemurian aliens and tells me that I am sceptic.

Okay then.

5 Likes

What an idiot. Everyone knows that djinn are dragon fairy goblins from the 12th dimension.

4 Likes

Soon,a wild lop pollo appeared.

3 Likes

Eh, I was under the impression they were from the 13th dimension and are easily offended when asked for wishes, especially when in the evoked in the presence of a bottle.

4 Likes

Especially when you wish for more wishes

3 Likes

After making the first two of course.

2 Likes

Of course

1 Like

Meanwhile Leprechauns steal your wallet when you offer them lucky charms

2 Likes

That’s why you’re never supposed to trust 'em. The little people are devious.

4 Likes

Of course, they are not smiling because the cereal is “magically delicious” afterall

2 Likes

No, it’s more like, “ha, hooked another sucker.” lol

2 Likes

I jus had a mental movie of one coming out of a tall think blue and gold bottle.

2 Likes

I’m Irish and little… :thinking:

2 Likes

You are a Lemurian djinn !

2 Likes