That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Tmw dude orders $30 of Buffalo Wild Wings when I’m door dashing and doesn’t answer the phone so I took it home and made $10 as well lol

1 Like

Tmw French Meringue cookies are a bitch to make when the hand mixer dies half way through it…

1 Like

Yea bro I’m a teen but it’s a good side hustle any age, 20$ an hour on average anyday like 5-10 PM especially weekends it’s just easy money no boss you can listen to anything in your car it’s dope

TMW you have just received a prophecy and revelation on the infernal empire like no other, compendium nine here we come.

My fucking mind is blown :exploding_head:

7 Likes

TMW I started writing up the ritual. So far I’m done with the setup, with all the steps to consecrate the candles for the main ritual, but I haven’t started writing the main ritual besides the necessary tools and initial setup for it.

Tomorrow I gotta write up the opening, main rite, and closing for the ritual. It’s gonna be absolutely mad when all is said and done though.

2 Likes

TMW Ea’s picture changed a few days ago

That moment when…you don’t know what direction to take your magick in…again

sigh

3 Likes

as lady eva says, your higher self can guide you.

1 Like

TMW I finish the Melek Taus piece for my altar! Well nearly. I need to clear coat it.

13 Likes

It’s truly the infernal’s time to rise, take over and prosper.

1 Like

That looks amazing. That blue is so beautiful!

1 Like

TMW you instinctively know that the next working will be with Asmodeus…
Following the sex Rite that is

My advice fwiw - get a mentor, choose the spirit you like the most and ask him or her to mentor you for at least a year, then review from there.

Getting a spirit ally was the vital stage 1 of many ancient methods, from shamanic to PGM and onwards, even arguably the Abremalin Operation is really about creating a 1-2-1 link with A spirit that will be forever in contact and invested in your success. :thinking:

3 Likes

TMW I am trapped.

6 Likes

Awww he’s so cute! Good luck, you may get free eventually!

3 Likes

I did hw saw that cats and went out to them. The black one about beat the shut out of him.

Tmw well, i think I got everything I can learning working with caraway seeds alone at this point in time. I kinda cannot believe this plant has been right under my nose for 12 years. And looking at lists of correspondences now, my Gnosis was pretty damn close with a majority of old folk magic ideas so the techniques work while also establishing a personal connection to the plant.

1 Like

Phallephoria (Dionysia), Saturday 22 December 2020

2 Likes

Thou shall praise the mighty penis!

1 Like

Tmw trying to figure out an incense recipe for Beezelbub. Not exactly easy and for some reason, onion peels keep popping in my mind (yes, it can be an incense ingredient). I am thinking a combination of really sweet and bitter scent, much like the smell of decay that is sharp at first but mellows as it progresses. Best describes the vibe I get working with him

2 Likes