That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Yeah. Thats exactly how my family is. I got into a physical alteration with a female family member and their boyfriend. (Technically he’s related by marriage, they have common law) And yes he laid hands on me. Nothing happened to my family member but the boyfriend is now dealing with skin cancer on his face and large needle injections as treatment. Didn’t mean for it to be that bad but he should have never touched me.

1 Like

TMW now you are meditating while holding weights. :relieved:

2 Likes

Anyone know of a spell for a lost item to come back, I swear the phone before I got my brand new one is still missing and it got all of my music on it and I can’t find it no matter where I look.

Well I’m not sure if you work with the Goetica at all but prince Seere is great at helping to find lost and stolen items. And quickly. There are other demons that can be helpful with that as well. If you don’t maybe a spell with some magnets involved.

There’s a thread by Lady_Eva on the angel of lost things. That might help.

Here you go:

2 Likes

Tmw your returning to your home state after driving halfway across the US and YOUR states the only one to stop you at the entrance for a corvid scan :joy:

Meanwhile your praying to Lucifer the officer doesn’t notice the back seat… Full of guns… And alcohol… And swords… and almost every goetic demon sigil on athousand books…

Actually really I hope he doesn’t notice me txting and driving :joy: hold on guys

2 Likes

Good Luck!

1 Like

Holy $$… He was like “have you been to new york, Chicago, or Louisiana in last few days???”

I’m like no :anguished:

He’s like thank you have a nice day :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thank you I’ll use it when I can

1 Like

TMW…

download (2)

download (1)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

download

download (3)

As above so below? :thinking:

:laughing:

3 Likes

Tmw you see a dream where you summon Satan and get a clear message about singing. Wtf? :thinking:

3 Likes

My curse candle burned to the end and I started crying like a little bitch, it finished so I decided fuck it and blew it out, I stopped crying shortly after. Why the fuck did I cry like a little bitch?
I didn’t feel bad or anything, wtf this is weird.
Should I light the candle again? It’s at the end just about to burn out fully

1 Like

It sounds like you were releasing the last bit of attachment within you, does happen that way occasionally, i’d take it as a sign the curse has found its mark…HARD.

So now I’d focus all attention on something unrelated to it that gives you much joy and happiness. The more that is done the more it seems to increase the potency of both the curse and whatever magical working you choose to do next.

2 Likes

TMW you feel like you haven’t slept at all. I had 7 hours, feels like nothing.

1 Like

Feels like the weekend didn’t exist, in general

3 Likes

TMW you have 2 hrs and 20 mins left on your shift and everything is done but mopping and I go outside to smoke and step on a crawfish. WTF…

1 Like

7 hours is the optimal :smiley:

1 Like

Tmw all your electricity shuts down, I can type here cause I still have built in battery on my phone

That moment when you had a lucid dream for mere seconds.I think petition started to work.

2 Likes