That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw you make a joke about using your mind to finger Mother Nature and it starts raining :skull:

5 Likes

Duh%20fuq

7 Likes

Well that will definitely spice up your sex life.

1 Like

this-type-of-shit-is-why-i-cure-people-whoever-39847457_1

5 Likes

I guess that idea got her wet.

1 Like

She’s right… or their all fuck ups and were sane…

Sanity is it… is the constructed self being in control

1 Like

Tmw you have just discovered the new TMW thread.

Fair point. Though, frankly, who’s to say it’s really a constructed self and not the true self shining through the dross of the carbon based lifeform it’s bingewatching? It’s an interesting thought exercise I’ve derped around with for awhile, that is to say, “What Am I?”. So far as that goes, my current suspicion is that I’m merely the abstract concept of consciousness being conscious of an infinite series of refractions and reflections of states of consciousness, that Self exists only in relation to other permutations of consciousness, and, is not inherent to the true nature of Being. Not saying this assertion is right, just that this is my personal standing theory as of the last time I decided to noodle on that there question. :joy_cat:

These are the kind of thoughts you have when the cheshire cat is your spirit animal. :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Look at this cuteness! I finally touch the kitten and i went overload with cuteness!

I refilled her water bowl and once the sun go down and cools off I gotta refill her food bowl

5 Likes

TMW your redoing PayPal and it’s using a way dead bank and no match. DUD!
FFS

3 Likes

Adorable kitty is adorable Glad to hear it’s doing well. :smiley_cat:

9 Likes

She exposes her belly to the cats and wanted them to play

3 Likes

Finally got the tiny human to bed and now I am tired… dammit…ah well. A wind down with my wood burner and a beer should be exactly what I need.

4 Likes

Tmw wife complains that our youngest spends far too much time down stairs playing video games and watching Netflix while slacking on her chores. After my mediations, we find out that the home owner’s cat had broken into her room and broke the TV and both game consoles. Well then.

4 Likes

Two package of chicken ramen, three eggs, three chicken patty, three jalapeno sliced and with feta cheese and pepperoni rolls. Mozzarella and feta cheese topper.

5 Likes

TMW your wife says something and the entire fucking universe agrees. LMAO!

10 Likes

Tmw I look at the title of the thread and shake my head

2 Likes

Tmw binding 5 humans essence to clay skulls was intense, I loaded with spirit powder & crushed iron pyrite to make sure they can hold the essence & energy.

4 Likes

Tmw you’re in a call with a good friend for an hour and forty minutes and it didn’t feel even close to that long, despite needing to go to bed.

Good friends you know.

5 Likes

Goodmorning cocksuckers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::metal:t2:

10 Likes