That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

The need to prove others wrong stems from feelings of being mis-understood or lack of self esteem. You may inadvertently point out their hidden truths and weaknesses and cause people to feel vulnerable inciting the need to challenge their own validity.

In essence you are doing an amazing job and service to your would be opponent if you have the ability to make them inwardly reflect on themselves.

Keep doing you! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

This xD

2 Likes

TMW catarrh arrives. :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Urk. What was it? Doctors?

2 Likes

TMW your getting so m uch information that a book is definitely in line

4 Likes

Luckily not xD
a company that would take my grandpas old sofa.
He wants a new one, leather with.massage function.
Those guys assured me they would’ve come at 9 o’clock.
11:20 and still nobody xD

2 Likes

Man! That is still Shit. I mean it’s like waiting for electricians or maintenance contractors
@anon95990194

2 Likes

TMW what i s Ahrimon?
Why is it the dark face of Ahrimon is that real cause there’s nothing in Google

3 Likes

which book?

2 Likes

No book. Out of nowhere I gear "t hg e dark face of Ahrimon "

Phrase keeps recurring
I don’t know them all. Look in Google and thought I made it up.

It comes up when I do my teeth or make up

Wash my hands

2 Likes

TMW - This Forum.

6 Likes

Really all depends on what their saying and if they stutter when they say it doesn’t it? :thinking:

Sadly all the voices in my head only talk amongst themselves, ignoring me completely…I feel so rejected. :cry:

4 Likes

If they stutter…Lol.

Or if it’s a magical attack you can lazily sent it back

2 Likes

Fuck no sleep no sex no Azazel and spontaneous evoke a few growls a big invisible wet warm blanket like a bear or dog n you feel find. Oooh someone here my third eyes awake
Who is it

4 Likes

We’re all crazy, the trick is to realize that and stop worrying about others opinions, because they’re crazy, too.

5 Likes

I’m the voice in the head of the voice in my head.

7 Likes

5 Likes

TMW Dinner is in the oven, dishes are almost done, and my wife’s awesome Plague mask came in the mail.

6 Likes

Tmw you use the power of Lucifer & the infernal empire to make spirit powder. Instead of the traditional hoodoo method

1 Like

That’s not gonna work.
Chants: Amputate…amputate!

1 Like