That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Spent a long time learning to control it, a lot of times it would get stuck on something stupid.

2 Likes

Once in a while the memories hit like a vision will and I am sucked into it. All I am aware of is the memories.

You should go out, have fun, meet some people that most of them are probably crappy but through them you meet the ones that are worth it. My party memories are also fun to look back at now that I have some distance between them but at the time it was a whirl wind.

(Iā€™m introverted but when I party it ends up being epic)

2 Likes

what do you mean partied? you went to parties?

At this moment there is probably some mailman who is now plotting his rise to power through sorcery.

2 Likes

yea itā€™s better if your introverted itā€™s more special I guess cause when youā€™re extroverted it just feels like youā€™re getting your needed stimulation but introverts get a rush from it cause itā€™s like not natural

1 Like

yeah

took the book and used sorcery to not get caught

Itā€™s done that a couple times. The last one was when I was running from the high school football team after punching the quarter back and wadding through pike infested waters behind the school

Edit: I was fine in the end, canā€™t say the same for the quarter back who followed. He got bit

@Anziel_Merkaba might be time to make number 7 soon

1 Like

I used to be wild, I went out the clubs in Europe and Japan, hooked up with a lot of pilots and other people. I miss getting dressed up and going out sometimes.

2 Likes

dangerous

What worked for me was either trying to focus on something different, if that didnā€™t work I would let play through and go " now what" or just tried to stay busy.

Iā€™m trying to so the same thing with intrusive thoughts but those go through phases with me.

1 Like

At least you had things that you like that you can actually do.

Only 26 more posts before the lock.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give that a try. It happens randomly at work, not seeming to be triggered by any one task. Iā€™ll be focused on fixing something and then get shot into that replay for a brief moment

1 Like

Will you make one now that way after this they can move on there

You can do more with your life than you realize most of the limits you have are self imposed and some might take a lot more work.

1 Like

The problem is that i have a life in this annoying human body

I was gonna let someone else make it, but sure, Iā€™ll go ahead and do it.

2 Likes