That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW I am so fucking frustrated. my puppy That has never been alone and never barks really got a noise complaint. supposedly he was howling all morning. Yet when I came home he didn’t make a sound.

2 Likes

Without tracking, I’m not even sure it reached the country. However, it is unlikely someone took my mail. In my opinion, it is more likely, if it did indeed make it here, that it was delivered to the wrong house…twice.

And if that’s the case, it would mean massive incompetence on the part of the delivery person, be it DHL or the local post.

1 Like

Do you know who made the compliant?

Tmw people back in my home town think I am dead apparently. Really, really considering paying a visit after being away for a decade to mess with some people who I disliked back in high school.

Me: -knocks on the door-
Them: who is it?
Me: California Karma. You were a dick to people growing up, and now your haunted by a madman. Should’ve been a bit kinder to people, eh?

3 Likes

No my ex husband got the call not me. I hadn’t even told them yet that I had him. My son thinks it was the elephant up stairs.

And you are sure it is legitimate, all things considered?

1 Like

Yea because he is still on the lease. He also didn’t know he was home alone.

1 Like

Hm, perhaps you should reach out to Gula-Bau, a Mesopotamian goddess of a multitude of things including dogs, healing and protection of boundaries. She is often depicted in artwork with her guard dog and was considered to be an important deity to quite a few different cultures in the middle east.

2 Likes

I will thank you so much!

1 Like

Tmw realizing last year as a teenager and I won’t be young forever time to go out and fuck my comfort zone in the ass and just have fun lol

1 Like

Tmw I’ve been having flashes of my memories, seeing the event play out with same visual intensity as if they are actually playing on repeat before me. Has anyone had that happen?

Note: they are both good and bad memories so my theory of trauma is kinda out the window

You think tmw 6 will be done today?

1 Like

what happened

Yes all done time.

1 Like

do you hear voices in your head

Sounds like you need some thc and some relaxing music

2 Likes

I partied so much and so hard at 19. But I spent 20 in a War zone so it balances out.

2 Likes

Well that is comforting. I wasn’t too concerned but it was odd. I used to try to suppress my memories so I guess I am making up for it

1 Like

Lol perhaps. More of a CBD guy personally

1 Like

I’m conflicted because I’m so introverted but I feel like I should just go visit my friends at college a couple times this year and go to some parties so I don’t regret not doing it

1 Like