That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Mhmm. If I could choose how should I die, I would choose the fire: burning alive - and with the power and help of the fire and pain, I could spread my fury and chaos all over my targets or place where I die.

And hey, burning alive is fancy, anyways. :eagle::fire:

2 Likes

Overall, I would probably choose death by old age in the end, preferably while awake so I am at least partially aware of my demise. I would probably use my last breath to bless my family before I go.

But if I am to die at the hands of another, I can only hope it is by a melee weapon so I can stare them in the eyes as I curse them with my final breath.

2 Likes

Thats so beautiful. :black_heart:
This would be the best forā€¦ Iā€™ll be honest, for everyone. But just a naive little girl would dream about a peaceful world, filled with love, balance and understanding. Wherever you go, youā€™ll see people who will try to harm the other, and raise himself above by their sacrifice.

And letā€™s hope youā€™ll skip that another alternative of death. :no_mouth::pray:

Hm. What if I would get that knife, or shot?
The only hope for a better world (what Iā€™m mentioned above) is saying a blessing for every single soul on the earth, even the killer. Dreams happens, but sometimes dreams comes true.:cloud::dove:

2 Likes

He means Neon Genesis Evangelion. Itā€™s a cool anime, with giant robots and aliens they fight against.

Yeah I hope to avoid that alternative lol. I imagine it may get in the way of my ultimate goal in all this, which is to become a guardian spirit for my family. Even if my familyā€™s folk magic does with me, I highly doubt I will be the last in my family to be drawn to the occult, so i hope to maintain my knowledge and be of some help to a future magician or two some time in the future after i am gone.

And there I go sounding like an old man again lol

1 Like

When I was near death all I thought about was my family and how I did pretty good job, had a pretty good life, and I hope my husband marries again fairly quickly so my kids have a mom who will love them and for my husband to move on (but still remember me).

2 Likes

I can relate to that. Near death events certainly give one perspective on things. Definitely rather go later than anytime soon, but Iā€™ll probably have the same thoughts as the time draws near if I am blessed not to have a quick one when the actual death comes

1 Like

Tmw oh god I love my wife, she bought pre ground coffee. I thought I was going to have to suffer the mortar and pestle method as my grinder died on me. And that is a big pain

1 Like

You said that Angelic is very close to Latin. Please explain, ā€œGolden Eyesā€. (A good James Bond movie.)

Ooh! Shit I watched that in like the late 90ā€™s/early 00s :joy:

1 Like

TMW your three wick candle melts a little bit and leaves an imprint of what looks like a fidget spinner.

My eyes are a emerald green. The turned from blue to this green when I was 13. My mom never saw anything like it. The deeper I get into my own path when I look at myself their in a mirror or in a picture they have this gold/yellow tune to the green.

The picture I posted before was on from
January 2019. This one is from last week. The gold/yellow is strangest when I first wake up or if I feel a certain someoneā€™s energy around me. This is something I see in myself. I am not sure if others do.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ donā€™t knock it till you rock it?

Tmw a thread you participated in got deleted and you wonder what happened. :thinking:

1 Like

Obviously FB was telling me something it was the first thing that load when I went to the app.

I have heard that glass toys are AMAZING so I might actually order some. I have the most vanilla marriage ever which just isnā€™t me. Yet the POS cheated the WHOLE MARRIAGE.

I was like WTF Iā€™m Adventurous. I told donā€™t mind sharing as long as I know. I have always been drawn to those polygamy tv shows. Maybe because I was a military wife and longed for some kind of bond and friendship That traveled with me.

I am seriously needing an Adult shopping trip :thinking:

Tmw Iā€™m semi-seriously pondering whether or not outbidding me by 15 cents in the last minute warrants a curse or not. :thinking:

2 Likes

No it has to be at least $20 to use the energy.

1 Like

That moment when imagining touching sense becomes energy work? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Adam and eve, or any adult sex stores are good places to go toā€¦or get an aff (adult friend finder) accountā€¦thatā€™s what I did before I met my 3rd ex and after I broke up after the 2nd one

1 Like

Iā€™ve had an AFF account on and off. Itā€™s a good self esteem boost :joy: but no one caught my attention. Finding men isnā€™t really the problem itā€™s find the right man. I have no interest in anyone that isnā€™t stronger then me. And I am pretty strong willed. Plus I have a fucking awesome astral lover.

I just realized the other day I have like no toys because they were never allowed.

1 Like