That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I have a friend that does not really get sad. In the normal sense. He has a very optimistic point of view. But he’s admitted to feeling less than satisfied with his emotions he has complained “I wish I could feel something more than this”.
But he has other emotions like anger and what, I was referring to the people that force themselves to look and act happy no matter what. I suppose we all cope in our own way though.

They’re the opposite of me now that I look at it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I feel comfortable being angry, or some form of dispassionate, Idk depression seemed to come naturally to me overtime lol.
I guess estatic is where they stay.

It’s good to have a good mix though.
O smoked with my buddies the other day an I was smiling and laughing a lot. I could quite literally feel myself being uncomfortable or judging my emotion. So I stopped and enjoyed the joy that came.

Yeah dat

Ah, how I sympathize with thee. The wise teaching of Marcus Aurelius hold much influence over me at the time.
Beholding wisdom from older times is quite the trip in itself. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

And prostitution!

2 Likes

Cornelius Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy is worth every minute spent looking up obscure terms/people/places to understand what the hell he was referring to, though, I tell you what. :laughing:

1 Like

Omg I just died. You would Point that out.

1 Like

It’s what I do.

1 Like

I completely can understand this, like…

I live my shitty life, keep focusing on my beloved demons, Sitri, Satan, Abaddon, and planning to finally step forward a bit closer to Andras, then suddenly boom

Archangel Michael!?

3 Likes

Think of every human emotion, condition, profession or action and you are likely to find an angel or two associated with it

Yes Gremory is a good example. Same for Azazel.

They are usually categorized with the fallen angel variety. But it’s just a polarization of their “previous” energy I’m some manner.

Love comes in many different forms.
To some people love is physical and very sexually expressive, to some it is very supportive and verbal.
Just look up different ways people express love and you will see.
Lust and love are very closely related.
It’s passion.
The opposite of love would be indifference and the opposite of Lust probably disgust.

Lust is usually of great sexual nature and some form of idolization.

Love is more general. And is how you communicate your care and passion for being in a mutual partnership/family with someone.

Just as Lilith has much more to her than just Lust so do angels of Love or passion. Hope this helped

Michael is really relaxed with Lucifer. I think the key and message form him is there.

Who besides me plays Fallout 4? Assign robots to food production and guard duty isn’t working at all on ps4.

1 Like

We’ll see it. I like his personality and vibes based on what I felt from him then.

But I start to get too busy with spirits… :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I only worked with Michael until my oath took an 180 and now I tend to only work with Lucifer and sometimes Azazel. I have a really kick ass personality when pushed too far. So I like working with the Archangels. They are the warrior class after all.

1 Like

I tend to gravitate toward warrior spirits as well. However, I fall apart with spirits associated with kingship, which I find to be the next step beyond the warrior aspect. My Baal working collasped very quickly, as my doubt swallowed me whole and I lost sight of my intentions. So, getting back on that horse will be the next challenge

1 Like

OMG my worst subject, hated advanced math classes, is that algebra 1 or algebra 2?

1 Like

I was never good at math in school either.

1 Like

That’s because you are warrior so you related to them. That’s your people so to speak.

1 Like

My worst subject was actually P.E. I was terrible with most sports and common place exercises, mainly as I did not see the point. Once I was in martial arts that started to change.

College level so 2 I would believe.

1 Like

You’re writing a series of books. Not just one book. Unless you write a brief “Get started” book, then the next one goes into more detail.