That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW I got the new job. I don’t have a start date yet, since we’re waiting for the paperwork to go through, but I shouldn’t have to worry about not enough hours or my pay being messed up.

4 Likes

I go through Ross all the time I know exactly where your school is at lol :joy: actually all of them bunched up

Then you know how awesome Burwinkle’s corn is in the summer?

1 Like

:joy::joy: Idk who that is but I go to stickers grove alot lol

In Ross during the summer, there’s a farm stand called Burwinkle’s, right past the UDF. They have the best fresh corn around. They also have a lot of other awesome produce.

1 Like

TMW ur ex is being a fucking weirdo and staying the night two night so imma remove myself and wokr on my musical abilities :innocent:

I heard Lucifer was the DJ MC in haevan anyone else qork with him for music

TMW you have a long and deep conversation with a person who have a lack of self-confidence, so you have no heart send him away and go to sleep in time, but after 1,5 hours he kept typing what he want, and you start to think he accidentally fell asleep. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Tmw my boyfriend so awesome, even the universe agrees by making me run into a upright two of cups on the ground while you’re talking to him

1 Like

TMW i am sitting on the couch at midnight eating peanut butter with a spoon in my pajamas watching Fairy Tail. I am not even sorry.

8 Likes

I’m*

What is it with my communication???

Why do you have a spoon in your pajamas?

2 Likes

Da true wey. @UnseelieDiabolus is de wey. Proceeds to click tongue incessantly

2 Likes

@Faustus Don’t you judge me and my spoon keeping.

@itsnathanm7 I know de way, bruddah

3 Likes

Eyes widen and sparkle

It is de queen!

2 Likes

Gimme my crown.

FB_IMG_1575057796322

5 Likes

O.o boi is that you???

2 Likes

Taken in 2013 but yeah lol. It was for a fundraising event. I usually shave before I cross dress :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nuh huh! I almost fell for it too!

1 Like

What? I’m being serious :joy:

3 Likes

If you don’t believe it you can cross reference the tattoo from this thread lol

2 Likes