That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

What’s more appropriate than the smoking head of Bob

1 Like

Exactly lol

1 Like

coop-devil-face

There. The mystical smoking head of Satan

3 Likes

That one already gets used alot :joy:

1 Like

TMW I need to go get lost in the woods.

TMW all your hard work and rituals finally paid off and you GET THE JOB YOU HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR!!!

4 Likes

Considering you’re from here in Ohio as well, which corn field did you take over??? :joy::joy:

1 Like

I am actually in the medical field, but over the many years in the medical field I’ve helped a lot of farmers with injuries :laughing:.

2 Likes

I can walk outside of work right now and turn in a complete 360 and only see corn fields :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Be wary of random kids wearing preacher clothes.

3 Likes

Oh you mean the Jehovah Witnesses??? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

As well as anything moving between the rows

3 Likes

Them too :thinking: though this fella especially

3 Likes

Welcome to the park the animals might eat you…

2 Likes

At least the worst I have to deal with in Finland is bears(rarely…seen one once in the wild)…If gators were a plausible issue, I PROBABLY wouldn’t go camping.

1 Like

TMW HAIL to Belial, Azazel, and Belphegor! I don’t want to get into specifics because my only “good” outcome was still a double edged sword, but a large ritual I did months ago has finally succeeded. All the pieces slowly fell in to place and now the work is done.

3 Likes

All I saw were squirrels :chipmunk: today and few birds of prey and crows.

1 Like

Tmw after a few weeks of 1 energy drink a day max, I’m actually starting to develop a taste for black coffee. :thinking:

3 Likes

tmw a brand new and unopened ointment with Diclofenac randomly appears at the same time you are missing the exactly same one that you threw out months ago because it expired but you would need it really really really bad now because you had been an idiot in todays training maybe just a little bit.
Thaaaaaaaank :weary:

1 Like

Sounds like bumfuck Ohio to me. This is coming from a dude who went to Ross HS.

2 Likes