That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Research time

Yes I have been trying to contact him, I tried invoking him last night, I heard him say ā€œhiā€ in an amused tone. I fell out of meditation after in surprise.

1 Like

Lol definitely is a possiblity then. Go mediate and find out

1 Like

I will, I also want to ask what the hell I have to do, to not have to incarnate here another 2 times.
Thank you

1 Like

Belial pretty much tackles me when he comes to me so it could be. He isnā€™t a gentle demon at all. His the vibe a little hostile? He tends to he pissed off or rebellious feeling.

I had ā€œsomeoneā€ astral protect to me today and I turn and see a man in my living room. It scared the shit out of me because I was listening to music in my own little world. I screamed loud enough the kid appeared from his room.

1 Like

Research done.

He doesnt feel pissed off, rebellious yes, and he also feels protective.
Heā€™s not attacking me, just waiting

2 Likes

Looked it up. The colonial puritans would not give you a mark or exile you for screwing a goat. They would just hang you

1 Like

Yea thatā€™s him most likely.

1 Like

In the link I posted above they also kill the animal incase it bore an evil half human half pig thingy.

2 Likes

This is becoming a very interesting History lesson!!

1 Like

Oh jeez. Now that would be the origin of another American Cryptic story. ā€œRise of the Boar Man: A lesson where the pilgrims learned that sex outside of wedlock might not have been as bad of an idea as this alternativeā€

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha.

History is fun.

1 Like

Now I am here wondering if the reason why turkey became considered a staple in thanksgiving is because one jerk went around the colony and -cough, cough- contaminated the little livestock (if I recall, it would be only chickens around that time) they had around the time of the first harvest. Probably not the case but it is a funny thought regardless.

1 Like

yawns Iā€™m sleepy

I donā€™t know. Tail pipes look kind of snug. I can understand the appeal.

1 Like

I just had an mental image of this

That moment when it turns out apocalyptic events are very good for a lucid dream trigger. :face_with_monocle:

Tmw winter storm advisory in my area. Michigan is starting to catch up for the green christmas we had lol

1 Like

Can you send some down here. Not a lot because a lot of people would die from bad driving skills and lack Of snow knowledge. I am kinda missing snow and it used to snow enough that it would Stick in a nice thin layer when I was a kid.

1 Like