That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Mostly goats and pigs down south from what I gather. Not many horsebangers , though plenty of horses.

2 Likes

“I have been a carpenter for years, but do they call me Jeff the Carpenter? No. I work out regularly, but do they call me Jeff the Strong? No. But I fuck one goat…” :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Suddenly you have a big Scarlett Letter “GF” on your chest.

1 Like

Oh wow…where it come from

Have you read the Scarlett Letter?

Oooh its a book…no I havent

1 Like

Here. If you want to understand the allusion.

It’s a good read. And It is not a long book, you should check it out sometime. It’s a classic.

1 Like

Where the hell did you go with that one? :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Ok so with all this animal sex. Can these guys really not find a woman to let them hop on and get off?

Not necessarily. Some people just dig it.

Just like some people are attracted to Balloons. And others like to screw automobiles.

Gaurd your tailpipes folks.

2 Likes

Lmao I seen that episode of a guy addicted to his car that he fucked it

1 Like

My poor car!! Yea I guess I don’t understand that mind frame, to each their own.

2 Likes

Pretty much.

Wtf, I just heard some high pitched noise, and I felt some energy just move through me, it felt intense and really strong
What the hell could that be?

Somehow, I don’t think the letter shaming mark would be enough for the Puritans back then. They’d probably exile that person faster than people run out of the DMV today.

Uhm @Dralukmun any idea what the hell that could be? An attack or something?

Assuming the high pitch noise is not a common occurance, it sounds like it could be a spirit testing the waters with you sort of thing or passing through. Sensing anything?

1 Like

Somethings here, its announcing its presence. I just cant hear it, I need to meditate. It may be King Belial come to think of it. Would this be his style?

I wouldn’t put it passed him. He did something similiar to me in order to teach me some weak points in my protection. Have you been trying to reach him?

1 Like