That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

2 Likes

Actually yes.

2 Likes

Sounds about right.

You deserve to be proud of you’re self.

2 Likes

Aww, thanks.

1 Like

Only if it is a stout, brown ale, red ale or a porter. For others, I prefer mine slightly chilled

3 Likes

In Wisconsin We all know it too,

1 Like

Why not you captain?

Job politics. Basically I cannot advance to a new Position while she technically holds it. However she wants to transfer to another captain position in another area where that team captain wants to step down while I want to advance. However the supervisors are not listening to either of those captains so I am stuck

2 Likes

You should see Azazels he’s huge.
Just saying

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m not really a fan of dick, except my own.

5 Likes

Me neither generally.
I’m playful atm

Like to play. Shake those thoughts out

5 Likes

Tmw, well might have to call in due to the weather. Apparently quite a bit of water shot up into the engine and caused some steam and a burnt oil smell. Going to check it again in a half an hour and see if there is any change.

3 Likes

Tmw yup, fucked for tonight. Both anti free and oil are leaking, oil filter is toast, and yeah, need a mechanic. And it is not like I can walk the forty miles to work while being on time through a massive storm system

3 Likes

TMW you’ve been reading old books and start writing in the style of the authors, aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh! :scream_cat:

10 Likes

Twas then I spake, “thine mother is naught but a harlot, and thy father an ass”, and wouldst thou knoweth, that foul common son of a baker’s wife shall dine in the stocks for a fortnight for his assault upon my person.

11 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: Thine words enchant me, sir… :smiley:

8 Likes

Which Bible verse? I can’t find it.

6 Likes

I was finally able to pick the kitten up and love on it, my parents were able to finally pet it though it was a little scared. I’m so happy!!!

4 Likes

TMW your re-reading the Epic of Gilgamesh and playing with the idea of evoking the spirits in that story to gain insight into its greatest Mystery.

“Shamhat unclutched her bosom, exposed her sex, and Enkidu took in hervoluptuousness. She was not restrained, but took his energy.
She spread out her robe and he lay upon her,
she performed for the primitive the task of womankind.
His lust groaned over her;
for six days and seven nights Enkidu stayed aroused,
and had intercourse with the harlot until he was sated with her charms.”

So…Was that like continuously or did you guys taking a break or two in between?

Shamhat: “You are beautiful,” Enkidu, you are become like a god."

Not walking on water perhaps but kinda agree with her if that was indeed the case. Wow. :astonished:

3 Likes