That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw vegan frozen food from target is better than cooking even though I’m not vegan, just vegetarian. :stew::crazy_face:

4 Likes

The how not to die cookbook is pretty solid in terms of flavor. My mom made me a chili from it for when she was out of town an i was full with two or 3 servings scoops.

1 Like

Literally like I have terrible eating habits and I still don’t know how I am alive today…

1 Like

Tmw big ritual is over, now to get something to eat before anothe ritual later on

Tmw you confuse an evangelist preacher with a stand up comedian… :sweat:

4 Likes

There’s a difference? Jk jk

4 Likes

potato potato

TMW You Realise you been working with the gatekeepers all of your magical practice,Even Years Ago.

3 Likes

Unplug it at the mains, wait 15 minutes, plug it back in. :+1:

Works for everything.

Except elderly relatives. :thinking:

10 Likes

Tmw all the rituals are done for tonight. Feeling pretty tired now lol As it is now 4 am here and I was up all day.

Tmw I shall control my hunger for Krispy kreme donuts

1 Like

Ugh, I know the feeling. Good luck!

1 Like

Aw, crap, I’m sorry. I hope you’re all better, soon.

1 Like

I hate it when that happens, sorry, man.

2 Likes

TMW I want Krispy Kreme now and I still have an unused voucher for a free dozen.

4 Likes

Sounds like fae to me.

2 Likes

Tmw journal entry on the big ritual last night

That’s what @DarkestKnight said too.

I think they want my :honey_pot: :joy:

3 Likes

Halloween fast time again…ends with Samhain feast at 1.11 1 am…Apples, watermelon, homemade cheeseburger, strawberries, mead :drooling_face:…I really hate the first day of water(with limited tea) fasting…:sob:

4 Likes

I am not sure if fasting is necessarily for me. Ontop of my more active life style, whenever I do a big ritual, I’ll eat the equivalent of two chickens to myself as it is. It seems to trigger my survival instincts (grew up without enough food). Combine that with fasting and I may end up eating a goat (and likely getting sick). The best I have been able to accomplish is eating blander foods and water as a version of fasting via a lighter diet.

1 Like