That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Sorry to hear that, man. Comes with the territory when you show even a little bit of knowledge, I guess.

3 Likes

Yup, although it is a bit more sticky than that. If it is who I think it is, they are in a relationship with a roommate, which would mean she comes into my household as someone who is invited, bypassing the protections I have. I will have to severe the relationship and blow them away, permanently. Well, I do enjoy a challenge and divination first before acting.

2 Likes

I hear misanthropy is a rather enticing substance for events of this nature. :thinking:

2 Likes

Tmw…xianxia on netflix. Feels weird watching it on my actual tv instead of streaming on computer. :thinking:

Don’t worry, I learned my lesson. For real this time :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Gutes Mädchen.

1 Like

That moment when…you’re tired enough to actually fall asleep only slightly past midnight (which is early by the usual standards) while watching some television, only to wake up at 430 AM, unable to sleep any longer :frowning_face:

5 Likes

TMW when you start referring to the unread replies to this thread as “x” potatoes for the Motherland
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

TMW I try some of that fancy new activated charcoal toothpaste. That’s actually damn good stuff.

4 Likes

Hmmm…the charcoal in my toothpaste remains sadly unactivated :sob::sob::sob: (or at least it doesn’t say it is)

3 Likes

Did you press the “On” button on your charcoal before using the toothpaste?

6 Likes

It’s sadly such low tech toothpaste that it lacks even such basic functions

4 Likes

I’d take it back and make a huge fuss. Ask for human resources and threaten litigation.

5 Likes

You could always curse the company. I mean anyone who works for a toothpaste company without such basic functions as a button for activating the charcoal has to be wholly curse worthy.:joy:

2 Likes

So I was in my room … Left to take my son across town… Didn’t notice anything unusual.
Come home go into my bedroom (still nothing unusual)

Get up to go out of my room and q tips are arranged right outside my door. I got up to see why my son’s dog was barking … He was no where near the q tips. Was in the next room on the couch but looking towards my door. Which could have been because I opened my door. But he was barking before I opened my door.

Not sure what to make of it. This is twice I’ve found surprises right outside my door.

The odd thing is I spilled my a tips before I left but I made sure I picked them all up and sat them on my night stand.
So what’s going on ?

3 Likes

Whens the last time you cleansed your home? Sounds like you may have a prankster. I’d do a banishing, since you have a kid, best not to take any chance’s on if its nice or not and just boot the spirit.

3 Likes

Could do a good cleansing …

Wouldn’t hurt.

I’m just still curious about it though.

My son 14 almost 6 ft Tall, so I’m not sure who would intimidate who on that one…
I swear I birthed a nephilium (I know I butchered the spelling :joy:)

3 Likes

That moment when your death curse manages to not kill the target but two people around whoops (it could have been old age but imma take credit anyways XD)

2 Likes

Tmw antediluvian thinking is the only logical method of dealing with most people.

WyvtIeN

2 Likes