That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Ok this one took me out :skull:

4 Likes

That moment whenā€¦those who proclaim they are ā€œenlightened,ā€ most often prove with their behaviour, that they certainly are not.

11 Likes

Tmw i woke up from a nap and had an odd dream about me trying too make amends with my grandma and @UnseelieDiabolus was in it when I forgot my tarot deck and was gonna give my grandma a reading and had my grandpa thereā€¦banjax the cards you had were odd and you show her future card and than her present card and past and wanted too know if there was conflict about a property about land which I loudly declared was since my grandma has been suing my uncle and doesnā€™t want anyone touching our hunting lands when she doesnā€™t own cattleā€¦you told her sheā€™ll wind up in jail and also she cussed you out

2 Likes

TMW your palm reader says ā€œI donā€™t see a life lineā€
images

6 Likes

May I have a brandy, too?

1 Like

My ā€œfuture lineā€ always disappears when I lay out a Grand Tableau spread for myself :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Ohhā€¦ :pensive:
Well now I am here soo :wink::wink::wink::wink:

(Ok Iā€™ll keep it in my astral pants got it.)

3 Likes

Iā€™m still not over the draino love of my life, please let me mourn a bit, wonā€™t ya?

3 Likes

I shall be waiting in the shadows thenā€¦ :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

You horny today

Says in Spanish

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:
Guilty?..

2 Likes

No. Just stating a fact.

5 Likes

Me gusta mucho amigo :+1:t2::+1:t2:

But itā€™s more like a joke between us and another person whoā€™sā€¦ probablyā€¦bannedā€¦?
(I just randomly thought about the meme ā€œam I joke to you?ā€)

3 Likes

And I am taking the piss, amiga. :joy:

3 Likes

:toilet::toilet: Do continue :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3e1zdn

6 Likes

Naturally, though youā€™ll have to supply your own gimp, to hold and refill the glass.

2 Likes

Bro you look like this guy off youtube I swea-

2 Likes

2 Likes

tmw I made 4 rune castings of roughly the same problem with days and weeks apart of them, and all 4 castings had exactly the same rune in position 3. I think itā€™s trying to tell me somethingā€¦

3 Likes