That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

original

5 Likes

TMW most people want to shoot fireballs like a video game wizard, while right now I would gladly settle for Mickey Mouse status so I can enchant my broom to clean the house for me.

9 Likes

Iā€™d side with the broom tooā€¦ I can make a flamethrower for that other thing :thinking:

3 Likes

My two Tarot decks are named Nicholas and Catherine.

4 Likes
3 Likes

FB_IMG_1571198369816

3 Likes

TMW walk by and doggo is practicing nap yoga. :joy_cat:

9 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

TMW Iā€™m gonna watch Taxi Driver on Netflix.

4 Likes

That moment when you find that the people that irritate you instead of those that actually get in your way are the ones you want to curse

Itā€™s like killing a wasp with spray and the hive is right beside you

3 Likes

tmw
the bottle of beer you opened approx 30 minutes ago on your altar starts fuming over all of a sudden. Noooooo. Not the beeeeeer.

8 Likes

Ugh i hate my stepdad

1 Like

@Lady_Eva
Does it count if my dog peed on my work boots this morning?

3 Likes

Guess I should put some context with my previous post

2 Likes

Whilst I know I shouldnā€™t complain, Iā€™m going to regardless. I really hate having to constantly show Id to buy alcohol; especially since Iā€™ve been legal for nearly a decade. After all the Catholic sermons I have been on the receiving end of, I desperately needed some of the strong stuff and alas, I wasnā€™t able to since I accidentally left my id at home.

Next time, Iā€™ll just have to buy double to make up for it :relieved: curse this baby face.

3 Likes

That moment when a spirit noticed you noticed it

4 Likes

Tmw you log into balg and the giant banner ad is for the fuckin Billy Graham Evangelical Association offering to save your soul. Dead laughing.

4 Likes

Tmw dusk never looked so sexy

6 Likes

I get the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Iā€™ve been there done that. I was an awful Mormon.

4 Likes

Tmw you meet a co-worker at your new job and he hasnā€™t done or said anything wrong, but you canā€™t help but feel irritated in his presence and you donā€™t know why.

1 Like