That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Time to call Raphael

2 Likes

TMW your thinking of doing a risky financial investment and buying E.A Koetting’s general Black Magick Course.

1 Like

Does your and her boood match? Because you could give it to her by telling her that it’s half hers. But I totally get where she is coming from I wouldn’t want strange blood either.

1 Like

Hav any of you heard of teal Swan, holy shit so smart and informative

It’s not a bad course. It’s geared towards a witchcraft approach if thats what you want to do

is that wise though? I give blood all the time, so it’s sad if someone’s going to be ill because they don’t want a transfusion.

But whatever happens I hope she’s okay, don’t forget to wrap this when possible:

Or:

For the 2nd time this week a Male voice is calling my name, even my boyfriend heard it this time.
This is beyond annoying, they wont even tell me who they are.

2 Likes

I volunteered to give blood. The hospital won’t allow it. They say that the blood in their blood bank is already prescreened and is matched to her blood type. Also, it would take too long to test and screen my blood.

1 Like

Tmw it’s been a while but you’re ready to get get on the horse. Life got so busy and unfortunately time was consistently slipping away from me.

Trying to figure out where I left off really. Though I’ve kept up with my alchemical and philosophical studies. Feeling spiritually out of whack though.

Oh well! Set backs are almost inevitable!

2 Likes

Not to worry, it happens and a spirit contacted me precisely for this sort of situation:

1 Like

The plus side of gastianal diabetes I feel like I’m eating like a Hobbit with so many meals and snacks, plus it wont take me long to get my pre pregnancy body back.

Also I know have a blood letting machine in a handy case.

2 Likes

Tmw of walking through the Gate of Belial and feeling Belial observing you from his throne. Strange things going on here. :thinking:

3 Likes

Tmw when you wish uncle B would let people get some sleep and not whistle around after ritual.Lol. :scream::joy::unamused::roll_eyes::unamused:

3 Likes

Tmw I woke up and the guy I’ve been seeing as of recent is going through some bad times with his bank doing probably illegal stuff, and other things so I just web cam on discord and we talked for a bit so I can calm him down

Sorry to hear about you getting diabetes through pregnancy…I didn’t know this kind of stuff happens while pregnant

1 Like

TMW I make a social media post that freed me from so much pain and hurt over the past year. So many of my friends even at this late hour showed up to lift me up. Even those that I thought would unfriend me because they are my ex’s friends. The message from all of the people Supporting me is they want what is best for me and my son and for me to be truly happy!

sseeing number 7 a lot lately and 666 just popped up today

Tmw the title makes you think of the Bon Jovi album

2 Likes

It does actually now that you said something.

1 Like

Title reminds me of every wet floor sign I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes