That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Oh look a knight showed up.

But yes it is more odd to be happy all the. Time then not. I was asked once at WORK what drugs I was on to be that “happy”. I can’t help it I tend to stay positive.

But I can be a raging I will kill everything bitch too.

1 Like

My libido has been weird lately. Randomly dropping off then flaring up super hard at other times… I feel like when I was 15 with how quick it flops back and forth.

3 Likes

That sounds like me monthly. Welcome to the life of a woman.

In all seriousness has it been a while? If so talk to your doctor to make sure evening is ok.

It does this sometimes.

My libido is always pretty overactive, but depending on things like situation and emotional context, it usually is more restrained. I think part of it might be because I went to Florida for a week and now I’m back in the cold of Ohio. That and I snuck by that whole week in Florida with only one wank a day, instead of my usual 3 to control my libido.

1 Like

So Florida made you more honey and now you are broken?

TMW: Agares made it clear to me that she is involved in the current drama in the U.S. Congress dealing with the U.S. President, but it’s complicated. For some reason, she wanted me to post this here. I told her about the restrictions against politics here.

She said that she knows. “Just chill, dude.”

It pays not to argue with Agares.

TMW you feel like you been ran over by a bullet train :expressionless:

No, I think it’s more that the combination of the not taking care of my libido for a week, paired with the traveling, kinda messed up my natural rhythm a bit and it’s wonky. Basically, I just gotta get back into my usual cycle of dealing with it and it will normalize again in probably a few days.

2 Likes

I feel Like this is off balance I need something on the far end. But this is what I did with my headboard. All my books and ritual stuff and tarot cards are on the shelves along the sides.

Wow… that’s interesting. I kind don’t have that issues. I am a lucky girl to have a pretty satisfying astral lover. I don’t know what I would do with out him.

1 Like

Ight

Because pain and pleasure are necessary for growth.

Cuss you know desire ams the pursuit of a meaningful life. Evolution 101.

The other 1% caveats can enjoy their blissful cemetery or their backstabbing frwinds and death trap. :+1:

1 Like

I’m sure you are good, mentions and soft touches do not get flagged. Only true stances that are directly tied to politics.

Ex: Abortions is bad and Lucifer told me so.
This is confirmed from my personal head Cannon and just look at these perfectly unbiased statistics. Believe me because this is important and if you do not you are a bigot. :fu::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Also this said party are totally reptiles and vote on this or that bill.

Leftist, rightist, anarchy, communism.

Kek
REEEEE
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yeah, you are lucky. You don’t have to masturbate 3+ times a day to keep your libido in check.

TMW you accept your fate, spirit calls and so on, and finally you be able to just go with the flow.

:sweat_drops::peace_symbol::pray:

7 Likes

This right here sums up my life in the past year.

1 Like

Tmw well, apparently it is really bad timing to cough at a coronavirus awareness meeting at work. Probably should not have had a smoke beforehand without a drink of water. Luckily someone confirmed my smoke story

2 Likes

TMW time for 12 hour shift again :grin:

3 Likes

That makes sense. I am more of the “I will only lead when everything is ablaze and everyone else is too busy panicking to do it themselves but not before” type. I’m good at snapping people out of that state and getting them to move in some sort of direction. Mainly because I am far better at getting out of SHTF situations than avoiding them, which is where the fear lies.

2 Likes

I’m the same way to Tiberius. I will lead but only when things have gone fubar.

1 Like

But I think that’s why you are such a good defender. I truly believe in leading from the front honestly. I can rescue for a leader win or lose that is down there fighting with his/her warriors.

I am a make love not war kind of girl. But there is a time and place for everything. I am also the kind that I would rather support my partner and be there for him while he is in the spot light.

I guess I am really a mix of many things.