That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Gimme my crown.

FB_IMG_1575057796322

5 Likes

O.o boi is that you???

2 Likes

Taken in 2013 but yeah lol. It was for a fundraising event. I usually shave before I cross dress :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nuh huh! I almost fell for it too!

1 Like

What? I’m being serious :joy:

3 Likes

If you don’t believe it you can cross reference the tattoo from this thread lol

2 Likes

Oh no I believe you. It’s just crazy how well you can pull it off

1 Like

Well thank you very much. The stilletos were the hardest part. I could walk just fine in them but I HURT by the end of the day. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Tmw…peanut butter is a good snack choice

1 Like

TMW you are very amused to learn that E.A pronounces Alistair Crowley as A-LEE-STIR CROW-LEE

hqdefault

1 Like

The pain of beauty and sexy legs. I can only wear them once in a while because I always feel the burn for days after. But having the sexy looking legs they make in that dress I have is so worth it.

3 Likes

Tmw binge watching house md…on episode 11…I loved this series while doing medical administrative assistant training

Pft hahahahahaha.

You really are da queen. Da drag queen lol.

1 Like

Tmw im so glad I can finally soul dive myself, and having confirmation is awesome! Im so happy. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

You really are a degenerate :tired_face:

Whos ur fav character?

Its a no from me. :hugs:

TMW: When Bune gives you a lifeline on a public bus in D.C.:+1::grinning:

1 Like

Juvia because I’m a perv. :joy:

1 Like

TMW one of your coworkers will accompany you to this years Walpurgisnacht. That escalated far more quickly than I thought.

2 Likes

TMW I really hate that most college text books are loose leaf and you need a binder for them.