That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

That was actually something Lilith showed me how to do.

3 Likes

Really. I have her altar we up and offerings waiting to start a sec rite I think on 17th or 21st sept.
Si centre I don’t have a partner I may ask Azazel to oblige me (hhhmmmmm again) but w with controlled orgasm levels for t h e week long r it…
I really need to pick up my game.
I have a double evoke for Marbas and Raphael Utrecht me how to kill and heal. They’re all emphasising engery centres of the body with me especially lately…
I’ve been harnessing chi power from within my body and learning ways to channel e lpower

4 Likes

@Dralukmun. Perhaps I ought to evoke her a nd ask her to do show me h o w to feed and filter. Cause although I 've picked up h o w to draw external and the occasional individual feeding
But not lately

3 Likes

I would recommend it, she’s pretty bad ass with it, as well as Naamah (more of a vibe I get from her and have been considering diving into during this month’s working, but am trying to keep the instruction under her control)

4 Likes

Eisheth Zenunim is also a good choice for this. She’s also one of the four sacred angels alongside Lilith and Naamah. She’s a sweetie and very knowledgeable. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

TMW you made a new post.

4 Likes

One month later Siegfried starting to look so much better. :green_heart::seedling:

9 Likes

TMW you get flagged for calling someone a good girl but you don’t for calling them a slut.

13 Likes

Okay, thats golden

6 Likes

To be fair, sluts are often far more fun.

2 Likes

TMW I just can’t today…Everytime I turn around lately company or department i need to talk to is experiencing a systems crash and there is an unusually high amount of fuckery on here today. I need a drink.

6 Likes

Tmw samael is mind blowing in bed

4 Likes

tmw
Riposa in pace, self control. I barely ever knew you.
:coffin:

6 Likes

Tmw you run out of mozarella.

5 Likes

Funny you mention that. the first time i ‘met’ him was also when laying in bed but not the way you mean i guess :rofl:

3 Likes

Update on kitten: she/he is coming up to me but is a little scared. Lauren my cat, doesn’t like her and will hiss at her. Plus, the kitten follows her and likes my folks cat Zoey. Gave her food and ice water for the night. Might go out later, and try to play with her.

1 Like

Cleanse something too buy the sound there’s about to be a big bite

2 Likes

Don’t feel to bad I got flagged like 6 times today.

On other note.
Tmw I found this on Facebook.

12 Likes

Even worse! She’s a kit-napper! :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I’m just trying to get it so it can go to a good home!

2 Likes