That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW a few hours spent talking about life then reading Tao Teh Ching, Diamond Sutra, Art of War, & Bible to a friend helped them along the path to realizing their inner divinity when they come from a strictly Christian background. It would have been more enjoyable to watch cartoons & shitpost, but very much worth it to help another become a living god. The little flash of light in their eyes when they have those Oh Shit, that’s deep as fuck moments from something as simple as reading aloud & sharing insights about texts is neat— Damn near like popping their cherry then bringing them to multiple deep internal orgasms during their first time. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Oh la la

So earlier my mom told me a guy I knew in high school who is married to my dad best friend daughter who I was also friend with blew his hand off while cleaning a muzzle loader and is in the hospital. It was on Facebook and since I don’t have access to my accounts cause I’m an idiot forgetting my password I didn’t hear about it.

Shilijat is op man

1 Like

You played yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

TMW You finally posted after a long time,with a lot of improvements.

2 Likes

tmw if the bikini doesn’t want to fit you’ll MAKE that bitch fit :scissors: :triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Its cold and I want someone to cuddle and warm me up in more ways than one

1 Like

Also yes my musical fangirl side is screaming

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6HGodDHhTs/?igshid=1ilgjyeeb4cyx

TMW you impressed by the horns of a Mountain Goat
And how it poses for the camera
And why do I almost see a golden loop earring in its ear? :joy:

2 Likes

TMW you dream of teenage girl being possessed by something dark ancient and quite evil and me and a Satanic prist if I remember correctly we remove the spirit from the girl’s body and I see this teenage female spirit looking like the grudge
In a white long dress and hair cover her face and looking slimy

Just standing near the bed of the possessed girl with full attention on me and seems like I was the only one that can see her.

She glides towards me then I woke up and I see her near my face in real life and I can feel her cold breath on my face and neck and I belive she flickers on and off fast like the lights in a club
Ghost

My instincts tell me to panic and throw fear at this thing but all that meditation it paid off I learned to control some what my thoughts and feelings.
So I just lie down in bed and look at this being that tries to attack and I think to my self “really?? is that all you got”?
so I place bright aura of white light around me and send out a pulse of white light around my room and this thing just vanished.

I can still feel it around even now trying hard to put some fear within me so she can feed.

2 Likes

TMW Breakfast.

6 Likes

TMW you think of a bad joke and it’s so terrible you just have to share it…

What do you call a magus who uses the energies of tarot cards to intimidate a government?

A tarot-rist!

3 Likes

Tmw: Nasty pickelses, they burns us.sorrowful wailing over my precioussss burger being ruined

3 Likes

TMW checking out newst PowerWolf album

1 Like

I always get extra pickles on my burger and steal my wife’s too :yum:

3 Likes

Pickles…

1 Like

Good, your noble sacrifice will be noted on the pages of history. :+1:

1 Like

Have you been doing any rituals lately? Using blood

1 Like

Tmw I was taking photos of the frog cat. And he turned around :joy: