That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw I am now drunk from the offering. I gave the spirits my favorite raspberry ale as well as all the energy and time wasted on a very deep fear I had. They seemed to have accepted it gratefully

3 Likes

I tried calling USPS but I couldnā€™t get past the automated call tree. I will be at the post office myself if it isnt in my mail box by Monday.

3 Likes

TMW this thread click-baits half the forum.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anybody-see-lady-evas-leaked-nudes-get-in-here-before-she-deletes-this/63331?u=sigfried

2 Likes

TMW You Changed your profile pic.

2 Likes

TMW You make a thread To Help People with parasites with full instuctions that are effective.

9 Likes

NICE! :smiley:

Donā€™t forget to link it in the Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! šŸ‘

5 Likes

TMW TV Gets wall mounted today

4 Likes

Keep your weird fetishes to yourself! :astonished:

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well i did the ā€œdontā€ :joy:
Will surely do!

2 Likes

@Mao
Were you at a wedding?

2 Likes

Thanks.
This actually made me laugh aloud.

3 Likes

Good morning/evening/day everyone

1 Like

@Cernunnos
Your actually quite funny.
Who knew?

1 Like

TMW You Continue Writing Your Beelzebub Contribution After a long break from him.

4 Likes

Not originally, but anything is possible once you hit that blackout point. :joy_cat:
Normally I avoid them to lessen the temptation of doing lewd things to people in committed monogamous relationships. Iā€™m something of a hedonist and common folk tend towards being uptight. Back in my prime, it was normal to have occurrences like that, as Iā€™m fond of getting tore up from the floor up.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve aged had children n oi w pre premenopausal. Officially.
My youngest Will be in yr 11 next year.
We have one m o re year in this house.

4 Likes

TMW you see a spell that works so well you copy it down into your book of shadows.

4 Likes

Tmw exquisite nudes are for sale to uhhā€¦enhance magickal workings, yes.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anybody-see-lady-evas-leaked-nudes/63331/61?u=sinister-neophyte

4 Likes

Why yes, I did change my pic. I felt this was just better than an off kilter one of Frey.

Iā€™ve read @Cernunnos 's enthusiastic response to it and seen itā€™s results in him first hand.

2 Likes

Tmw when just wrote a post on my more dangerous method of dealing with parasites. @Xag_darklight I linked your thread to it as well as I found the information just as valuable.

6 Likes