That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

So I just posted a ‘one week later’ update to my whole thing with the results of the big operation I just finished (a week ago).

3 Likes

You know I think I should go to bed too, because I totally got that. And even had a nice little visual too :joy:

3 Likes

So I lit a candle to illuminate my path, and I suddenly had an urge to make something with an amethyst I had. Turns out I made a diadem/crown thing.

It looks kinda crap right now, but when I put more time into making it better later, it will be great. Actually, for an hour and a half of work without knowing what I was making at first, it turned out well.

It’s more about what it represents than what it is.

9 Likes

It’s okay, you can come out as Borg on here, no-one’s going to judge you. :+1:

Seriously though that is actually cool, funny how royalty wear a lot of super-crystals (aka precious gemstones) around their heads, and have always been the ones with access to the most illustrious shamans & priests (in the past), ancient libraries, and who knows what kind of knowledge by now.

Like, “tinfoil hat” is an insult yet the most powerful people to have existed in most cultures wear bands of metal around their skulls.

Yes, suppsedly crowns originated from helmets etc., but they’re hardly comfortable to wear and the women always wore them as well, so that’s doesn’t explain it. :thinking:

TMW I find out I can fall in love with someone I’ve never even seen:

:heart_eyes_cat: PERFECTION. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Tmw my back aches and I felt like a lonely loser last night asking aloud for Asmodeus too well :unamused: gets shy

1 Like

Tmw a bit of inspiration comes to mind. Not exactly a proper poem but felt it was worth typing out. Will likely work it out more later. I am okay despite the depressing tone.

1 Like

TMW everything that you desire slowly falls into place piece by piece :metal:

4 Likes

TMW the ritual worked and you get your new house :grinning: even though there were many more and better suited candidates waiting ages for the house … Yay :tada:

9 Likes

Congrats on a job well done!

2 Likes

Tmw you wanna write a tv show on a live action based adventure of a teenager version of Ace Ventura…like what got him to canonily got him to become a pet detective

3 Likes

What I find interesting is that among some traditions, the reason for wearing crowns/tiaras/diadems/etc, is to put pressure on the skin, causing the mind and body to be more ‘aware’ of the area, which having the conscious mind focused on, results in more energy flowing through that area. Which in the case of a crown, would result in more focus on the third eye, jade gate, and crown chakras. Given the Hindu practice of affixing a doobobby to the forehead, and it being for letting the light of the universe enter/exit, this is also neat to consider. It, in a manner of speaking is a means of training up the metaphysical by manipulation of the physical.

4 Likes

My dad inner being

1 Like

Why would I want to be like Zoid Cuckerberg?

2 Likes

TMW you realize the ad algorithm is a better shitposter than you’ll ever be.

4 Likes

I think my new favorite meme format is Crowley quotes on pictures of Uncle Fester.

FB_IMG_1574269066692

4 Likes

Yes that’s awesome :blush:

2 Likes

By the hairy balls of the gods, it’s like peanut butter and chocolate!

4 Likes

Of course it had to be on my thread… pretty funny though.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I do want to note i am not making these, I am stealing them from Chaos Memes on FB lol

3 Likes