That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw 1111111111111 keeps fucking showing up…

2 Likes

Tmw there’s ANOTHER intense thunder and lightning storm outside.

Two storms like this in the same month is unusual where I’m from. Also, the thunder is lightly shaking my house.

I wonder if something big is going down. :thinking:

2 Likes

TMW
you wonder why people make the effort to talk to/with themselves as if they were 2-3 different persons, agreeing on each others thoughts and don’t even care to use at least different kinds of words and different amounts of if.

5 Likes

Well, if you mean on here, you know what to do:

Or, just PM me to check things out, if you suspect two accounts could be the same person shilling. It happens.

I check IPs periodically based on certain specific things (not going to share specifics), but member-moderation is about the whole forum watching out for potential problems. :+1:

7 Likes

Of course. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is great, please don’t forget to add to the Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! 👍 :+1:

3 Likes

Wauw. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, I forget sometimes that there are things I can do other than huff and puff around the house in despair lmao this is the perfect weather for ice water meditation

tmw you are late to the party, but you finally catch jeff goldblum fever

2 Likes

Tmw you’re walking out of the store with your cart, not a care in the world, when you notice a butterfly on your arm. It triggers an hysterical flaying of arms fit and I push the cart into the road, crashing into a cyclist. Oops. Fucking shitterflies.

5 Likes

I wonder what will happen if there would fly one on your nose :thinking:

5 Likes

I would eat it.

4 Likes

I hope there would’nt be a biker in the area then.
The poor guy or girl’s head xD

5 Likes

The guy didn’t mind, he was very friendly. There are always bikers in the area. Always.

4 Likes

I saw it and thought, “Another time.”
But boy has she got some 'splaining to do.

2 Likes

At least those international kids are finally gone. Or is this just another tricky war tactic?

2 Likes

TMW Shugara is just so amazing… i am astonished… how on point can legends be and can a goddess an omen make?

And from all the myths i was most sceptical about was the stenches thing
But indeed… my whole house, the dojo and other places where i train, my grandpas house, even the freaking rain!.. She did it… and how!
I dont mind at all… matter of fact, i fucking love it! How much more litteraly can a goddess her omens and legends be?

(i really do hope i will not regret the fact i adore it…)

4 Likes

Friday The 13th…Probable storm… What a nice time for a cruise

2 Likes

Tmw another topic about a magical moment I had this morning

2 Likes

TMW you make a thread for one of the most essential keys of magick.

3 Likes

Tmw when your thinking of getting a alchemy tattoo on your back

4 Likes