That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Ugh, I know the feeling. Good luck!

1 Like

Aw, crap, I’m sorry. I hope you’re all better, soon.

1 Like

I hate it when that happens, sorry, man.

2 Likes

TMW I want Krispy Kreme now and I still have an unused voucher for a free dozen.

4 Likes

Sounds like fae to me.

2 Likes

Tmw journal entry on the big ritual last night

That’s what @DarkestKnight said too.

I think they want my :honey_pot: :joy:

3 Likes

Halloween fast time again…ends with Samhain feast at 1.11 1 am…Apples, watermelon, homemade cheeseburger, strawberries, mead :drooling_face:…I really hate the first day of water(with limited tea) fasting…:sob:

4 Likes

I am not sure if fasting is necessarily for me. Ontop of my more active life style, whenever I do a big ritual, I’ll eat the equivalent of two chickens to myself as it is. It seems to trigger my survival instincts (grew up without enough food). Combine that with fasting and I may end up eating a goat (and likely getting sick). The best I have been able to accomplish is eating blander foods and water as a version of fasting via a lighter diet.

1 Like

Its not for everyone I suppose .:thinking: I myself find full on fasting way easier than limiting myself to something bland. Plus meditation gets easier for me on the second day, and the meal I have after a longer fast, just tastes way better than any other time.

2 Likes

I should correct myself. I do find the fasting style the muslims use during Ramadan helpful (eating before dawn and after dusk, as well as refraining from sex, drink and smoking). However, with working third shift, it is pretty much my normal now, minus the smoking and sex part. It does not have the same effect anymore

1 Like

Tmw after performing the “discover your enemy” ritual from Magical Attack, your roommate comes to you revealing all these “reasons” the attack on him, myself and my wife cannot be his lover interest by pinning it on someone who I know has no interest nor experience in magic. All while reeking his lover’s energy as if he was being glamoured. Very interesting developement

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TMW you wonder if there is a demon that takes care of allergies because you realized how crappy you feel and just about rolf´d for real with that comment.

TMW @anon48532061 teaches you a new word. Brava!

2 Likes

Tmw Google recommends me too read an article about Carolyn Kerns

1 Like

TMW

So fed up with shit.

2 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand:

10 Likes

Tmw you have been working on yourself more and I was looking for a pen in a purse I haven’t used in awhile but have checked often, I found 5 dollars and a diamond necklace that was misplaced.

2 Likes

When I told Azazel I wanted to get over my ex having her stay here for two weeks wasnt what I was expecting

2 Likes

IME that’s the best way actually, it’s the hardest to pull off because of the emotional minefield, but if you can pass that obstacle without letting your emotions react or get the better of you you’re in good shape. :slight_smile:

2 Likes