That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

That moment when you feel drawn to make an amaymon journal but you still didnt finish with belial,maybe i should do it?

1 Like

TMW Porto by darkness…
a gothic expierience i dreamed of for years!

3 Likes

its weird though, the fact that some rituals can give a weird, awkward or even funny feel afterwards…

3 Likes

That moment instead of removing someone with severe mental illness from very bad influences a certain person would rather encourage the delusions and alienate anyone that would try to point out the obvious problems with this.

Is this their perception shaping their reality or just asinine spite on basis of some convoluted personal belief I wonder. Well lets find out in this weeks episode of people watching.

Disclaimer: Since there was some confusion before that got this removed. There is no reference intended or otherwise to anyone any of you know unless you personally know me. Any seeming resemblance to recent events is just your own conclusions and not related to this. If you believe this is about you it is not until you make it about you.

2 Likes

Tmw
Cyberpunk 2077 looks dope as fuck :sunglasses:
I totally forgot about E3 until the other day

1 Like

Tmw you know the moment has come to take out that mandrake root you’ve been saving.

5 Likes

TMW you’ve been handed a few unexpected hours in the middle of the day to work on a spell that’s been delayed far too long :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

TMW you realise
just how much luck you had the last couple of months (luck is the wrong term, but you all know what I am referring to).
Damn.

7 Likes

TMW you’re going somewhere special this weekend.

8 Likes

Have fun there :heart:

4 Likes

This picture is like an optical illusion…i see a white hair woman looking down and away with small brown antlers

4 Likes

It’s a frozen waterfall that leads into a cave. It’s in the mountains of Colorado. Supposedly a witch does live there.

4 Likes

I love caves and I love stuff thats under ground. Last year I had the opportunity to visit a shut down mine for several hours and I felt at peace like never before. It was cold and dark and narrow but it was welcoming nonetheless

6 Likes

I love caves for that very reason lol.

2 Likes

Snap some pics if you have the opportunity. I will book an “adventure day” in the same mines whenever I get a group of willing participants together :smiley:

3 Likes

TMW you and EA discuss the time and date for the podcast and the black star shined brighter within me :eight_pointed_black_star:

7 Likes

Let us know when it’s live!! :+1:

Tmw
ASMR is trash.

2 Likes

Depends on what you’re looking for :smiley:

3 Likes

Ooh! Great job!
Makes me think… my Mugwort is still not really in bloom

2 Likes