That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Yup. Halved cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella tossed with a spiced olive oil.

3 Likes

Lucky i want some…but i prefer my cherry tomatoes cooked with cheese

2 Likes

I am actually not a massive fan of tomatos overall, especially if they are cooked. This is one of the few ways I will eat them. Plus my wife really likes it when I make them like this. Otherwise I can’t say I would make it just for myself lol

4 Likes

@Mani How did your exams go!

3 Likes

I prefer my cherry tomatoes fresh…like I do all my vegetables (yes I know tomatoes are a fruit technically) now that I think of it :thinking:

3 Likes

That moment when I have returned and immediately have to resist being a sarcastic asshole.

4 Likes

Tmw the sigil of Nergal mysteriously moves from the top of your alter to the ground, dead center of the room.

3 Likes

Tmw my mom cat carries a sock in her mouth and is making noises

2 Likes

TMW your christian brother have to find a job on this week immediately, so you ask your beloved Deities to help find it, then suddenly your mom shows up that one of her friend left his job today, so your brother can get it.

Thank You, all. :black_heart::fire:
Hopefully he’ll do the same to the right God. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Your on fire @C.Kendall :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

That would make an interesting Oracle card. It would be called frustration but it has Dagaz on her hair. So it could represent the calm after the storm.

Sorry, I tend to notice stuff like that.

1 Like

Hands up for thr wird ones :+1::wave::clap::revolving_hearts::imp:

1 Like

I agrees with @Anziel_Merkaba and @IrisAthena
You are pretty @anon48532061

4 Likes

We’d rather the minimum chesty haired although some women do… men should wax like we do. … hahaha hahaha experience the pain

3 Likes

Men should suffer brazilian wax tbh

3 Likes

Get your toys out girl - @Bunnygamer1994

1 Like

Well i mean its painful for some woman though i never experienced it yet

1 Like

I get that way after magick.
My body still tingling from last night’s emergency call to Lucifer and then energetic work on my daughter

2 Likes

Doesn’t upload

1 Like

Honestly, I haven’t had sex with a woman in three years, and it’s been like seven years since I was with a woman who was halfway-decent at sex.

But a lot of that time was spent trying to establish a decent life for myself, despite The All backlashing constantly putting me in even worse situations every time I started to get into a good position.

4 Likes