That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

@Angelb1083 @anon10524665 I love you a bit more for these last statements you have made.

2 Likes

You need to try them on and show us!!!

2 Likes

Considering it does not sound like he is hunting/eating them, I’d be the same. The only other exceptions is if the animal was posing a legit threat to one’s life. And if ducks are causing that, 1.) That individual has found a subspecies of flesh eating mallards or 2.) I question their definition of “life threatening”

2 Likes

Hunting duck is weak af. If we are gonna hunt, let’s fucking hunt useless humans.
Otherwise it is like bullying children. If you gonna do that, go yo your own league and leave pure creatures alone.

3 Likes

I just laughed so hard. If that is the case they have slept personalities because they are totally sweet around me. He is just an asshole. Kinda of a wimp too.

3 Likes

Exactly.

3 Likes

I only really get hot tempered when it comes to kids and animals.

I will I want to go out this weekend so I will share the pictures of me all dolled up for you to see the eye shadows!

3 Likes

Yeah, displaying representations of the improper use of power is an epidemic these days. Too much outward displays of strength or power serves only to reveal weakness. I’m guilty of it too when I forget to check myself

4 Likes

Lol your being funny tonight

Duck is delicious though. And considering predatory animals are the gamiest things I have ever tasted, you would have to pick what people you hunt very carefully. Vegans and vegetarians would probably taste best, but it would be better to capture them and fatten them up on a high carb diet to properly tenderize the meat.

Hypothetically of course.

1 Like

If I ever do hunt someone, you are first on the list, for being a complete cliché NPC in regards with your opinion about vegans and vegetarians. I am appalled.

Hypothetically of course.

2 Likes

I’m not actually bashing vegans and vegetarians though :joy: I have eaten many animals from deer, bear and snake, to fox, bobcat, and beaver. Animals with primarily plant based diets taste so much better, so it stands to reason that humans with a plant based diet would taste better than more carnivorous ones.

3 Likes

Well you haven’t tasted humans yet so your argument is invalid.

Also, don’t you fucking have supermarkets were you live? You seem to eat everything that moves. Shocking.:joy:

2 Likes

Where I live now yeah lol, but I grew up way out in the boonies of the NC swamp land. A trip to the grocery store was an hour’s drive. So people legitimately hunt for much of their food because it’s the more affordable in such a rural and low income area.

2 Likes

That makes sense now.

2 Likes

And yes I will eat any animal at least once. I don’t discriminate :joy:

2 Likes

I like to eat male meat too.

4 Likes

Then we have that in common. Like I said, I don’t discriminate :joy:

3 Likes

How boring.

2 Likes

Not saying I don’t have my preferred types, sweety :kissing_heart: