That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW you just had a thought
“Imagine EA Koetting & Joe Rogan do a podcast”
Bruh … :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I love the Joe Rogan Show, do You think he’s into Magick?

2 Likes

I mean … He’d definitely find it interesting, since his DMT experience his outlook on reality has changed and he’s experienced higher dimensions and inter-dimensional entities on his trip.

He’s a really open minded guy, I think at face value he’d think magick is absurd but if someone like EA broke it down to him, he’d definitely be more open to the possibility.

Which would be a very interesting discussion to be honest.

5 Likes

Whitepill, blackpill and clownpill.

1 Like

TMW you decided yesterday to eat less sweets this week but you come at work and before you’re good and well behind your desk you’re lured to the kitchen cause it was the finnancial director’s birthday …

and my gosh his wife makes the best chocolate cake ever… i think i’m gonna come…

6 Likes

TMW you build a concept about how to contact Mastema and the bedroom door shuts itself during it.
Ok-ayyy. I got you.

8 Likes

The way he downplays faith, he’s probably a shill. My guess is that he actually practices.

I’ve seen that entire routine before from a closeted witch who presented herself as a hardcore skeptic.

2 Likes

Mead?

1 Like

Welk, whether hè does or not, his podcasts really help me get through the workday.

1 Like

Sadly not. It’s blueberry wine. Very sweet, but tasty af. Need to be careful not to drink it up in 5 minutes like some juice.

3 Likes

It’s a really nice bottle!

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight i almost n never see it lol

It’s a Magicka potion :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

It seems so xp

2 Likes

He is pleasant presenter. Why do pple not channel the answer of is he or not?

2 Likes

Better leave it up to him. I know I don’t want the world to know I’m a witch. Operating from the shadows had it’s advantages

2 Likes

lol wut? xD

2 Likes

TMW Time to continue writing your beelzebub contribution with some protein bread with avocado and cold water.

3 Likes

TMW ugh accounting class.

3 Likes

Tmw you had a relatively easy day at work, getting used to leading, although my tea, hates how through my audits are (necessary evil unfortunately). I will have a share a glass of wine with Azazel when the weekend comes, as I am getting more organized and he is keeping his end of the petition.

2 Likes