That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW I want a codpiece now.

5 Likes

TMW “Word Up” runs through your head

2 Likes

My homie Micah :zap:

1 Like

You make it sound like you have him tied up somewhere. What did you do?

4 Likes

TMW I am so tired of being tagged on FB in memes that romanticize Odin into some glorious honorable leader. I know they mean well, but Odin is a prick. An outright bastard. I have nothing but love and admiration for him but this “There are no Nazis in Valhalla” shit going around is driving me fucking batty because people really think Odin gives half a shit about mortal idealogy regardless of how horrendous it is. “Fight good and die doing it” is literally the only requirement you need to meet to for the chance to get into Valhalla. The Allfather give ZERO fucks.

7 Likes

Tell Micah I miss him @A_Pariah

1 Like
1 Like

I was going to let the matter rest as I thought it would be irresponsible to share on a public forum…but I am starting to think I should write a separate thread on that story and the ritual I used in more detail. Of course with a very, very strong disclaimer

2 Likes

Tmw I’m gonna make my first Halloween wreath

1 Like

Tmw oh brother, no wonder I felt kinda weak at work last nite…

1 Like

What happened?

I sent you a pv message. :slight_smile:

Tmw no renfaire for Akashiel… Designated parking was full, and I dont know The city anywhere near well enough To find a spot elsewhere. Still drove around almost an hour looking for one…

3 Likes

Snap :frowning: Sorry to hear that

3 Likes

Eh, at least I Probably saved a few hundred €. Thats what I get for putting effort into things… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Surprising how anyone would ff reproduce with those rules

1 Like

Is this why I have never tried to meet him?
I heard story via YT someone asked him to help him in his ascent and Odin made home go through homelessness & loose his family. … So the tale went then he got it all - mostly - back.
But stories are often exageratipns.
Personally I get a little bored with memes (though have shared along the odd one fpr no reason).

TMW doors keep being closed in your face and you wonder if your incompetent or your spirits have a different door that your being prepared for
???

That sounds like something Odin would do honestly. I would believe it in a heartbeat. He’s known for putting people through absolute hell and tearing them apart to build them up again.

2 Likes

Tmw people has litterally no respect of what do you believe, thinking they are the all knowing.

3 Likes