That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Last Friday my ex-gf was over when I was drunk and sleeping. After the room temp dropped she felt something manifest in front of her, then a flash of light and something touched her hair.

It laughed at her as she tried to wake me up.

Pretty sure was Asmodeus.

Ps I broke up with her for unrelated reasons.

1 Like

Wonder why he laughed at her

1 Like

Tmw I see this posted on r/paranormal

Ironically I was thinking about working with him in a demonic path working I’m in the process of mapping out. We seem to be riding onto a similar wavelength.

3 Likes

Tmw…my ears feel clogged and though I cleaned them I can still feel something in them

1 Like

Hecks yeah :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

TMW the way to keep human - sanity is gym training work yourself till you remember this reality

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to do the opposite, reprogram my understanding of reality!

2 Likes

TMW Is there anything better than the smell of fresh eggs and coffee in the morning? :thinking: :relieved:

4 Likes

Yeah, the smell of the cold and rainy forest outside your window. :smile:

7 Likes

Good sex with a decent sized package
Hahaha hahaha and toned bidy to inspire interest
Or channeled to possesssion the amount of of electricity. …

5 Likes

Haha true that! Naughty girl :laughing:

3 Likes

TMW you did your first daath initiation ritual with beelzebub choronzon and kutulu and its was a great experience.

4 Likes

TMW the Behemoth is hungry… again… I just hate a XL pizza in about 5 minutes xD. Don’t work with giant Elephants.

4 Likes

After evocation cravings are the worst.
I usually go straight to the fridge after I did some bigger workings :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Well according to the book where I got the ritual information for him… Behemoth is about 40 feet tall and weighs 9 tons. Could just be them making up exaggerated statistics though. I’ve only seen one entity that big and it was on 4 tabs of acid… sooooooo…

2 Likes

If every conjurer devours several XL pizzas after working with him they might get there, too.

4 Likes

It was bad xD.
That pizza was murdered…

3 Likes

I had a food frenzy about oranges after a major working. I devoured a whole bowl of oranges and some deep fried ckicken, after I was done. The problem is that I am allergic to oranges, so…

3 Likes

Eh, usually I break into beer or wine after a major working on my end lol or sweets

3 Likes