That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Thanks love. :black_heart::waning_crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Great soundtrack too!

2 Likes

Haha you got a bakfiets? awesome xp
Now i imagine you driving around with a big black bakfiest filled with herbs, incense, candles etc xp

2 Likes

The moment when I am waiting for my first ever roomba to arrive home. I swear I am gonna put it a name.

4 Likes

Lol! That too but mostly kids and groceries, through snow, sun and rain. I plan on continuing this after getting my license back, too much comfort weakens the mind and body.

3 Likes

Fully agree.
Thats why i dont want a driving license.

2 Likes

It’s good to have when going out of town but on the daily I feel it’s not necessary.

2 Likes

yeah i got you.
It has it’s positive sides too

2 Likes

I don’t want my ex back, I’ll take her spinal column, maybe her skull, but otherwise, I have no use for her and her “methed” up life.

2 Likes

TMW you wake up at 4 am and are bored.

1 Like

TMW you keep ‘hearing’ N seeing Sitri posts and damn although sort of set up stuff according to given instructions you are delaying it an the “anxiety” ~ whatever the word
Is mounting
Just fucking do it woman!!!

Edit -unrelated to topic but

Googly eyes. Please put googly eyes on it.

1 Like

Yesss!!! I will!

Also, I just had the best dinner ever.
Zoodles (zucchini/courgette noodles) with homemade vegan bolognese sauce, full of veggies.
I feel amazing.

4 Likes

Tmw a nap sounds good

1 Like

Also i read the title and frown cause of my three ahole exs…i rather curse the crap out of them

That moment when…no, no, I don’t want my ex back :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

TMW You are talking aloud to yourself about the essence of Satanism as a way of being when all of a sudden a super strong spark appears out of nowhere above your altar… wow…

4 Likes

TMW you know that shit is about to get real when you start putting sticky notes between the first 20 sheets of your new book

5 Likes

But at least did you use a nice pen and cute coloured sticky notes?
Because cute stationary makes things better!

4 Likes

No…no I do not

1 Like