That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Nevermind my balg just had a damn stroke

1 Like

Was kinda confused there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a cool dream about winning 800 million dollars, and i bought a house and renovated and remodel. Bought new furniture, app, and other things and give it to my parents while i bought the current house and renovated and remodel it too. Added more space and everything i want.

It was such a good dream too.

2 Likes

I was once depressed but not anymore! I am used to it and i am happy being lonely and noone to hug me and to bring light over me during hard times.

I faced the hard times on my own and this made me strong

4 Likes

Tmw…im going to bed

1 Like

I just shapeshifted into an incel.

1 Like

I’ll be your friend

2 Likes

Hew well done @Anziel_Merkaba

3 Likes

Tmw
Taylor Swift did a great job with her song “You need to calm down
And this comes from someone who doesn’t fuck with her music at all.

Lmao she was mad as fuck in that song. You can always feel the emotion of the artist if you listen closely.

3 Likes

J U S T S T A H P R I G H T T H E R E

3 Likes

TMW OwO

2 Likes

Eh-I haven’t been with a girl in about three years as well. I was 15 then so yeah-three years

1 Like

TMW you’re changing your profile pic so people don’t confuse you with a girl :joy:

1 Like

TMW You are a hopeless romantic

3 Likes

Who isn’t :thinking:

2 Likes

looks up incel

Oh… makes sense.

5 Likes

TMW someone shares their experience with a spirit and gets swarmed by the flock of impatients asking whether that someone can be a messenger and ask the spirit if his/her call has been heard / spell has been completed. Patience seems to be in short supply.

4 Likes

Yes it pours out as rain

2 Likes

I love this weather app. It’s so uplifting.

7 Likes

TMW a spirit calls for your attention but your schedule is already pretty packed :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes