That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

:frowning_face: That’s so sad. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

IDK if it’s a new ability or what I just don’t like having other people’s dreams or it might be things thats gonna happen.
It’s frustrating

1 Like

I bet! Hugs.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Tmw this the first thing i see earlier this morning after igniting the black sun #pathofsmoke :dash:

4 Likes

I am pleased :grin:
Nice scenery btw

1 Like

TMW I give the classical Mediterranean evil eye to some misbehaved bitch and she gets fucked up. Sometimes things need to be kept simple.
:blush:

6 Likes

Much appreciated :zap:

Saucy, I like it :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

What can I say? I am a very naughty girl.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks! It took a while but definitely was worth it. :smiley:

I have become Financial Responsibility, Destroyer of Worlds.

3 Likes

TMW you see good guy @Yberion helping out in all of the depression threads - good on ya, man :blush:

1 Like

^^

Just recieved official warning for Spam issues.

Thank you,
i was told to stop,
and so i did,
imeadiently. :wink:

-interesting background musik for that. xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

You bumped 17 old topics, some not responded on for 6 months,1 year, even 3 years, so I removed a few of those so the index isn’t suddenly depression-topics central, the forum isn’t set up to handle MH problems and you can always PM people. :+1:

I have left the most recent ones where the people who took part are active though. :smiley:

Your intention is pure, and that was NOT an official warning, it was a friendly PM, official warnings are red and have a big glowy icon, and only occur if conversation is not working. :pray:

8 Likes

right.

I always forget,
that warning haves deeper meaning here.

Thanks for further clarifying.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

I was already wondering why every topic is suddenly about depression :smile:

4 Likes

TMW unreated to top random post. TMW evocation m as kes your crown and head burst but you wann fuck something!!!
There spat it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

^^
Funny.

Love your crazy. xD

AumOhmZui!

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

TMW I slept through my alarms, the 7 phone calls from my bosses, and the first few minutes of my coworker ringing my doorbell to see what’s going on.

Ever since my car’s transmission decided to frag itself at a stoplight, I’ve been worried about my financial situation and stuff. I have stress-based insomnia, so for the last week I’ve been getting 2-3 hours of sleep each night. My body just gave up this morning and I was out harder than the bottom of a ravine you bungee jump in.

3 Likes

Lol gemini witt. Or just plain sayin it like a bush girl

1 Like