That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Block of cheese, in a car trunk: heeeeelp!

3 Likes

Pretty. What kind of stone/mineral & what did you consecrate it to do?

2 Likes

Tmw
You Soul Travel through the Islamic Version of Hell and Evolve in the flames :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

• Lake of Fire ✓
• 7 Hells In 10 Places ✓
• Arezura & Drugaskan ✓
• Allah’s Hell ✓

Now for the others that remain

6 Likes

Inspired af :fire::fire:

1 Like

TMW Fuck saturday shifts so much

3 Likes

That moment when…chocolate pudding :yum:

4 Likes

Add whip cream…its good with crumble oreos

1 Like

Labradorite.

It’s consecrated to unground the area wherever it is. Basically, because I’m so grounded, I needed to find a good way to unground, and it works really well. I won’t go into the specifics of how it was consecrated, just that it was done in a pretty potent way.

3 Likes

you can have some ungrounding from me.
Cause i should be way more grounded.
Can we trade?

3 Likes

@anon95990194 I don’t know you enough to trade energies like that…

2 Likes

TMW you’re about to leave your house and hanging around in the city with two of your body builder friends.

Guess how I actually look:

https://scontent.fbud5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/62041173_2673104406097753_8548644606072324096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fbud5-1.fna&oh=e9b8c638cf7497ca5a92022923605e47&oe=5D87D142

7 Likes

Why don’t you do a grounding exercise @anon95990194

2 Likes

I do them very often.
But just like @Anziel_Merkaba has ungrounding as a weak point i got the same with grounding eventhough i do exercise

3 Likes

Yeah, I actually have to actively unground myself because I ground out naturally.

4 Likes

Same here but in reverse

3 Likes

Can be quiet a pain in the warlock ass

2 Likes

TMW I buy a chupa chups and enjoy it
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

TMW you wonder how much this forum would shrink if it was strictly an 18+ site.

7 Likes

By exactly the amount needed I suspect. But then I recall a 15 yo me who was actually serious, if a bit clueless, about this stuff.

5 Likes

Same here. I just get a bit salty from time to time. I was on Everything Under the Moon Forums for years, starting at about age 13-14. I just feel like there are so many places for young magicians and dabblers already, that BALG would benefit from being adults only. But again, that could just be me getting old and bitter.

4 Likes