That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW you see ordinary people as god some sleeping some awake and somehow you are not seeing a smellly bogo but a disguised ball od energy energy. Your less annoyed about mundane people
TMW whwn w you are too lazy to meditate before leaving so by the time you atr training yoi fold forwa forwards and bring Yourself up and those slpoing shoulders shoulders ate readjusted.

2 Likes

He unfortunately was not always that way, but the viel has been lifted to show how he truly is as of the last few years. I have thought of magicking a new roommate but considering we already have two others, two kids and a number of pets, I think it would be wiser (and better for my wallet as I cover a good chunk of the bills, repairs and groceries on top of my rent) just to get rid of him entirely with no replacements.

2 Likes

TMW god is just a pokemon named Arceus.

2 Likes

TMW its time for an evocation of a new spirit that beelzebub directed me :open_mouth:

1 Like

TMW yet another “conspiracy theory” turns out to be a cold hard fact:

US6506148B2 - Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors - Google Patents

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.

… Certain monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a sensory resonance in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are so weak as to be subliminal. This is unfortunate since it opens a way for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for someone else’s purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of course not advocated. It is mentioned here in order to alert the public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD.

Source, citations, and full technical data: US6506148B2 - Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors - Google Patents

:white_flower: :person_in_lotus_position: :white_flower:

12 Likes

You could try this, I wrote the method out for love gone awry but you could tailor it?

If he had non-asshole characteristics before, maybe some personal pain is triggering it, and his HS may prevail in your favour. :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks, I will definitely take a look at it!

2 Likes

TMW I effing TOLD YOU! D:
jk.
But yea, this has been going on for a long time. I have sensitivity to high frequencies. Kansas City is a state I can NEVER live in due to the multiple highways full of signal towers.

I didn’t know about the images though, just the signal frequencies controlling emotions / causing nausea and headaches etc. The images being displayed is interesting and I may need to implement this into my current working.

3 Likes

Tmw you try a Japanese Mountain Dew, think it’s bland and then remember you live in a country addicted to sugar.

2 Likes

TMW losing 22lbs due to unlucky circumstances leads to new fashion options :joy:

7 Likes

I have been hoping to see him go on The Higherside Chats with Greg Carlwood.

1 Like

Tmw balg is more of an aslyum than a magick forum now.

5 Likes

Be the change you want to see. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Well, asylum from its Greek origins originally referred to a safe space so, in a way, was the forum ever not one?

7 Likes

You just destroyed me my lady :joy:

4 Likes

I actually see that happening in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Joe Rogan interviews a lot of different people, and loves talking about DMT.

4 Likes

The crazies may be the only sane ones left.

7 Likes

That’s the Honkpill bro lol

2 Likes

TMW

Gods, has it already been 2 years since I joined BALG?

Hopefully two years from now I can log onto the forum and make the same exact post except for ‘four years’.

3 Likes