That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw fuck The sun and fuck grass and fuck appletrees…

3 Likes

Lol TMW you visit your grandpa’s house and he’s at the front door with his dog.
I greet him and he randomly points to two girls on the other side of the street ‘look, that girl over there she got a nice buttocks’:joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Tmw you and your friend had an interesting throw back to the last 3-5 years and you see how far you have come, but noticed that there is far more to go.

4 Likes

That moment when…3 AM burritos :yum:

3 Likes

TMW you are trying to patiently wait for your black scrying mirror to come and new scrying pendulum but you want them faster. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

TMW Finaly you posted a topic All you need to know about Amaymon - #2 by Rav

2 Likes

Oh. You called (lol)

TMW you find the reason for the inexplicable moids swinging and irrational irritability is your liver once again! Gotta love the TCM though :blush:

2 Likes

That Moment When it’s throwback music time

1 Like

Tmw cherries are gone…time for gooseberries to rise. :yum:

3 Likes

Tmw you really wish cherries survived in this hellhole.

1 Like

TMW you get chatted up at the gym lounge area and you don’t register at the time of chatting that comments like “I can imagine you in the bath”.
What kind of idiot is my personality that is blind to these things and not register until after youve done the yoga and on your way home.

Im socially thick sometimes. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

TMW Your teens shit music is tolerable

1 Like

Tmw you’re pissed at your body for daring wake up before noon, because now you can’t get back to sleep.

2 Likes

Tmw your workouts are paying off & you can finally do push ups without taking breaks

Hail be to marbas, ares & Belial

2 Likes

TMW your got a new contract to w Clauneck and want his signature but after over an hour you ask him to dream the answer to you

1 Like

Also. … TMW your friends --well im never close to anyone-- are extra affectionate and loving and say things im really starting to see its time my attitude and perceptions are more slave-mind orientated with the illustrations of who you think you are.
That the way of treating yourself is missaligned with who You Are

2 Likes

Tmw when you are broken down raw and forced to sit down with a heavy heart and dwell on it for hours in silence. Then when you are at the peak, call out to Mammon, saying you will listen and put what needs to die on his altar as a sacrifice. This leads to a state of peace and the lyrics of “grace for sale” from Devil’s Carnival going over in loops inside your mind. I’m raw but not dead yet, which means I can still rise from this low moment, just like countless others from the past

3 Likes

TMW I come back from a spa with the SO and have japanese for dinner.

I just need to win the lottery (and play it first xD) to have an already better life tbh.
Feeling grateful.

9 Likes

Tmw my 3 year old asked a random stranger in the store are you happy? The woman almost cried. It filled my heart with pride and worry.

6 Likes

For some reason this came to mind at first. :thinking:

2 Likes