That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Ah the same sheisee as with me.
‘credit hours’, no?

3 Likes

Not really. Just how the shifts are done lately.

4 Likes

Ah i see

4 Likes

Tmw finally at home.
Also just bought some nice loose tea: gyokuro, dragon well, pu erh and peppermint tea (not mixed, yuck xD).

7 Likes

Tmw you reemerge into the world of the living after a temporary death (slept like the dead since it is my night off)

4 Likes

Dowse with a pendulum, lying down, see what kind of energy you pick up first. It may feel like a bumpy irregular mini cyclone or feel very slow and stagnant if there’s an energy problem there.

Once you have a feel for it, use a crystal point, or your left index & middle fingers, and flick the gunk out like collecting then flicking cotton candy (bit more about that here: Tutorial : Tool-Free Magick Using Your Hands).

When you flick, visualise it burning up in the air, and dispersing.

5 Likes

That is a far simpler technique than what I was experimenting with college. Damn, I should’ve been on this forum sooner lol

2 Likes

TMW This is the most chill, awesome community I’ve ever seen. I already knew that, but it became a lot more apparent after I started posting and actively reading replies. Seriously, I didn’t know internet forums could be like this, and I’ve been a part of, and been on the staff of many. What’s the secret? Because a lot of places need this sort of atmosphere.

5 Likes

Tmw you wonder if adding a couple troy ounces of silver would be acceptable offering to mammon. It is a pericous metal that can be used as currency, so I don’t see why not

1 Like

Tmw…why does my iced tea taste almost exactly like blood :thinking:

2 Likes

Years before being on here, I offered some gold to a spirit by placing it in nature, and had lousy financial luck after for a while. They don’t seem to like things being lost or destroyed, unless they have specifically asked for this, I think.

Try offering him his Seal engraved in silver, though, as an altar piece you keep, that may appeal?

JMO though and not “laying down the law,” I think my offering gave offence, where none was intended, to spirits of wealth.

3 Likes

Tmw you had a dream you were inches away from getting struck by lightning

Great idea, thanks! I was actually going to keep the silver on the altar as “his” but I like the idea of engraving as I’ll be putting more work into it

2 Likes

Tmw you meet this native dude in a dream using sage, he’s like teaching this generation to kick negative energies asses one person at a time

2 Likes

Anything in there with a significant iron content?

1 Like

Member moderation and a general expectation that other people’s ideas aren’t going to, and don’t have to, mirror your own. 🤷

1 Like

That moment when you’ve been working with the Morrigan and you were going to pick pile 3 but accidentally went to pile 2 and it had the Morgan le fae card

2 Likes

The Sync is real man

1 Like

Both piles resonate too

1 Like

That’s cool.

1 Like